Default Rumley and The Eldora Million

With Larson stating in his interview that he will not be racing at the Million will Rumley put someone in his ride? I can't imagine he not with how fast that car looks.

Car looks fast.
    Larson makes it go fast.
    8/13/16

Kyle is a wheelman but I think any respectable Longhorn driver could step in that car and be very competitive. Kevin Rumley is a wizard.

I haven't seen any obvious wizardry since 2015.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

No one else will drive the 6 except Larson.

Who would be a good fill in that doesnt have a quality ride? no one. he'll be there helping tmac im sure. I wonder if he'll miss the dream as well

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    Who would be a good fill in that doesnt have a quality ride? no one. he'll be there helping tmac im sure. I wonder if he'll miss the dream as well
    He will be in California that entire week

Someone already went directly to the source. "Lol! Would be cool, but Kevin’s pretty adamant it’s “Kyle’s car”. I’m sure we will be there spectating though!" https://twitter.com/jacqbrush/status...26768947208196

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    With Larson stating in his interview that he will not be racing at the Million will Rumley put someone in his ride? I can't imagine he not with how fast that car looks.
    car is fast but that was Larson. He blew by the 49 and 76 nearly lapping the field. Tricky rough track and Larson figured it out quickly. Tonight it was all Larson

Matt Miller or Zack Dohm would be a pair of great drivers for that race.

I love Larson and respect the heck out of Kevin but the track was rough and wfo. Thus far the 6 has been above average at best when the track gets slick. If you think Eldora will be those same conditions for the Million 100 laps you got another thing coming.

We won't see the same track as we did last night in June. Last night's track ranks right up there with the worst Ive ever seen at that place.

If they hadn't ran, people would've been whining they could have gotten it in. So, they ran it and we see what we got.

That being said, Larson may have stomped them out last night. But they learned nothing for what's coming in June.

I’d imagine Rumley will help out the teams he usually does when they don’t have the car there.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

That track had character. Separates the men from the boys. Also seperates the owner/operators from the helmet carrying only drivers.
    8/13/16

I always wanted to see Nick Hoffman in it when Kyle’s schedule kept him from driving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That track had character. Separates the men from the boys. Also seperates the owner/operators from the helmet carrying only drivers.
    Exactly, Sheppard usually runs pretty good in the rough.