Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yup…..that whole woo crowd just acts like they are kings and queens instead of just men and women.

Not surprised at all by the shuman move.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sounds Like Old Shuman is pretty much lacking in the common sense department ? ? Cant he see like the rest of the world that that series is dying ? He is part of the problem it would seem.
    Last edited by Raceready; 04-30-2022 at 08:22 AM.

Larson’s the only one that’s had the balls to run the high side at Bristol like he has. He was the show few weeks back driving up from midfield to 5th or 4th before running out of laps. Could have won the next time if not for car trouble. Then like others have said, he was the show last night! Loved his comments after the race!

https://racingnews.co/2022/04/29/kyl...laws-for-call/

Woo kills it on the sprint side, one would think they would collaborate and share best practices with the late model guys?? Seems to be a large disconnect between the two, very hard to understand.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kevin Rumley responds to call that sent Larson to rear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGNE...8-8X5A2ghEdNCs
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Woo kills it on the sprint side, one would think they would collaborate and share best practices with the late model guys?? Seems to be a large disconnect between the two, very hard to understand.
    They do run the greatest show on dirt on the other side. Basically you know what you're going to get when you show up to a outlaw sprint race as a fan or driver. It doesn't make sense to me how the late model side of the WoO seems dysfunctional at times.

Larson says he'll be back for round 2 tonight.
    8/13/16

K. Rumley gave about the nicest F U comment to the WoO management group. A rule is a rule, I think we all get that, but if it went down like he said( which Id say it did) WoO is at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Just watched the race tonight from Bedford, Greg Satterlee did exactly that. Azz whuppin
    He should have no problem then bringing home tha big old MILLION dollar prize then ! !

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    They do run the greatest show on dirt on the other side. Basically you know what you're going to get when you show up to a outlaw sprint race as a fan or driver. It doesn't make sense to me how the late model side of the WoO seems dysfunctional at times.
    It might be the greatest show on dirt, but they hold sprint cars back from growing also.

Tonight the horn guy pulled around to the sprint car side (where Rumley was pitted next to Silvas 57) and blew the horn infront of the 6 team. Then they also had push trucks at the ready. Seemed very petty by WoO tonight. Rumley is a classy guy, I buy what he says happened. It’ll never happen but I’d love to see Flo do the midweek event at Bristol next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    I hope someone had a kleenx for that poor feller ! !
    Well well well you made it back

Yea, I think XR and Lucas may see the 6 car a little more often. It all boils down to what races Kyle can make. The guys a true outlaw racer I can tell you that. Between having Rumley and Silva turning the wrenches on there cars, I think yung money could battle with any of them and come out on top. If anyone wasn't impressed by him putting the 6 up top and just going thru that field. Well your trully not a fan of a talented racer.