Drake Troutman Registers Career-Win in Tyler Co. Super Late Model Event
Adds Modified Triumph at Bedford Speedway

HYNDMAN, Pa. (05/02/22) – Drake Troutman raced to the biggest Super Late Model win of his young career on Saturday night with a $5,000 triumph in the Topless 50 at West Virginia’s Tyler County Speedway in his Smith Transport / RFI Resources No. 7 Wheeler Fleet Solutions / Shaffer Construction / MB Customs Super Late Model

One night earlier he took his RFI Resources / Smith Transport No. 7 Wheeler Fleet Solutions / MB Customs Modified to Victory Lane at Bedford (Pa.) Speedway.

“This Super Late Model win means a lot. This division has been a pretty big challenge for me, and my team and I have worked so hard to get better. All the hard work paid off with a $5,000 win at Tyler County (Speedway),” Troutman said. “We also won on Friday night in the Modified at Bedford (Speedway) and had a solid Top-5 run in the Late Model. We’ve got eight wins in three divisions this year, which is a big deal for our team.

“We couldn’t do what we do without all of the support we have, and I say a big ‘thank you’ to everyone who stands behind us.”

On Friday evening, Drake Troutman visited Bedford Speedway (Bedford, Pa.) to pull double duty for the Billy Winn Classic.

In his Super Late Model, Troutman endured fuel problems in prelims but charged from the 18th-starting position in the $12,086-to-win A-Main to score an impressive fifth-place finish. He trailed Gregg Satterlee, Trever Feathers, Matt Cosner, and Jeff Rine to the checkers.
In his Modified, Drake pulled off the clean sweep of the program to secure his seventh win of the season. He followed up a last-to-first run in his heat with a flag-to-flag victory in the feature. He finished ahead of Mile Altobelli Jr. and Jonathan Taylor.

For the Topless 50 on Saturday evening at Tyler County Speedway (Middlebourne, W.Va.), Troutman timed in seventh-fastest in Late Model time trials before placing second in his heat.

Rolling off fourth for the feature, Drake charged into second early and began tracking down polesitter Kyle Thomas. Racing past Thomas on the high-side with nine laps remaining, Troutman soared to his second win in as many nights and eighth of the season. He captured the $5,000 payday ahead of Jacob Hawkins and Thomas.

After dealing with a broken driveshaft and suspension issues in his Modified, Drake was an early retiree from the feature. He was credited with a 15th-place outing.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.BedfordSpeedway.com and www.TylerCountySpeedwayOnline.com .
The upcoming weekend – May 6-7 – has Troutman eyeing a home-state doubleheader with the Zimmer’s United Late Model Series (ULMS) at Big Diamond Speedway (Forestville, Pa.) and Port Royal (Pa.) Speedway.

More information on the weekend’s slate can be found at www.ULMSracing.com .

Drake Troutman Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Smith Transport, RFI Resources, Wheeler Fleet Solutions, Shaffer Construction, D&R Trucking, Stone Natural Resources, Thunderhill Trucking, Thomas Cumberland, LaSalle Racing Engines, Shoe’s Diesel Performance, Glassmere Fuel Service, Rice Tire, Claar’s Notary, Merkel’s Wing and A Prayer, I-65 Transport LLC, Champion Brand Racing Oil, Wilson Wraps, CMD Shocks, MB Customs Race Cars, Swift Springs, Smith Warehouse, Legendary Continuation Cars, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Drake Troutman Racing, please visit the team website at www.DrakeTroutmanRacing.com well as their social media channels at http://www.facebook.com/Drake-THE-KI...4626074232452/, www.twitter.com/RacingDrake and www.instagram.com/troutmandrake/ .