Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Bobby Pierce Racing - NOW HIRING. Open position- crew member/mechanic.

From his facebook page

Bobby Pierce
    1h ·
    Bobby Pierce Racing-NOW HIRING
    Open position- crew member/mechanic
    Position requires strong work ethic and dedication. Must have general knowledge of racing and race cars. Experience is required! Must have the ability to follow directions and Learn proper procedures. Long hours including week days and weekends require a love for the sport.
    Pay is based on experience.
    -mechanical work
    -weekly maintenance
    -load/unload
    -wash and clean equipment
    -help with driving on long trips
    Must be willing to travel and relocate to Oakwood IL
    We will not tolerate drug or alcohol abuse!
    We provide crew housing and living expenses.
    Serious inquiries only. Send a letter of interest with experience and abilities to modmaker32@sbcglobal.net
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

10-4 on the petty B. S. like criticizing over the Petty blue color ? ? It would seem that a couple of martyrs that try to be control freaks over the true friends that like to communicate on here have poisoned more potentials away than anybody else ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 05-05-2022 at 11:35 PM.

IIIstate32 will take that job. Get him an application!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    IIIstate32 will take that job. Get him an application!
    Who wouldn't want to work with that incredible young man because of knowing that he is a threat of winning any race anytime if he has the right car on under him ? If ya do your job right he will give you plenty of opportunity to visit Victory Lane ! !

This thread should ripen quickly sorry to say.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Who wouldn't want to work with that incredible young man because of knowing that he is a threat of winning any race anytime if he has the right car on under him ? If ya do your job right he will give you plenty of opportunity to visit Victory Lane ! !
    I agree .........

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Good luck finding anyone who wants to work on a dirty drivers car that distroyes it almost everytime out lol!! They'll have more work then thay can keep up with for sure smh! Who in thier right mind would take that job? It'll take a special kind of stupid to want to be part of that clown act... 
    I was going to be quick to point out the similarities in betwixt this overdrama about THE SMOOTH OPERATOR and being a body man for NASKYs WRECKY SPINHOUSE but old Wrecky finished 2nd this week at Dover amazingly {for him}...

I wish I was about 40 year younger lest I would be a packing now for this golden opportunity although I would not want to live in the same state that Chicago is located in...

We will not tolerate drug or alcohol abuse!

Family members excluded.......

Ah yes, the Petty Blue sure looks sharp on that young Courtney ride by gosh !Shore do ! !
    That shore is a purty Petty color !

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    This thread should ripen quickly sorry to say.
    only by the same buffoon as always...he rips pierce fans but he posts more about pierce than all fans combined...just look at this thread for example...or any thread that mentions pierce...same fool ruins each thread...and hes sooo proud to be an idiot hes just come to accept it

Why isn't bobby taking on these tasks himself or at least some of them? Most good drivers do. He might learn to respect his stuff and not drive like an idiot... Instead of just putting on a fire suit, strapping in and destroying your stuff, do some work! Gain some respect for yourself and others on the track!!
    Perhaps he needs your expertise and knowledge of the sport to iron all of this out. ? ? The very thought of you two joined at the hip in this enterprise would instill fear into the competition . If'n you worked out a percentage deal based on his earnings you could make some serious money for sure ! !

Perhaps he needs your expertise and knowledge of the sport to iron all of this out. ? ? The very thought of you two joined at the hip in this enterprise would instill fear into the competition . If'n you worked out a percentage deal based on his earnings you could make some serious money for sure ! !

His expertise lmao!! ILll32 dad asked him to get a nut driver once and he started to unzip his pants and his dad said what the ---- are you doing. Ill32 said I'm getting that nut driver you asked for. Now is that the kind of expertise you're talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    His expertise lmao!! ILll32 dad asked him to get a nut driver once and he started to unzip his pants and his dad said what the ---- are you doing. Ill32 said I'm getting that nut driver you asked for. Now is that the kind of expertise you're talking about lol
    Did your friend get an ID yet ?

Anyone ever tell you you sound like a 90 year old Karen, billy russ? 
    Anyone ever tell you you sound like a 4 year old?😯
    Oh wait, folks on 4m say that every day. I bad.
    8/13/16

I wish I was about 40 year younger lest I would be a packing now for this golden opportunity although I would not want to live in the same state that Chicago is located in...
    I would love to do it again!!!! Man if my kids were gone....I am originally from Central Illinois and still have family there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Car Biz View Post
    I would love to do it again!!!! Man if my kids were gone....I am originally from Central Illinois and still have family there!!!
    This could be an opportunity of a lifetime for the right person. Bobby seems like he would be easy to get along with compared with some of the other drivers that have their heads in the clouds ! !

That shore is a purty Petty color !
    I thought it was Tar Heel blue…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Highside HustIer25 View Post
    Im a 3rd cousin and half brother , does that qualify I wonder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Highside HustIer25 View Post
    u ^ ! ! 邏
    That's nice. Another one of your duplicate screen names. Quite flattering. Carry on young one.
    8/13/16

I Wonder if a new employee was on board yet last night as Bobby scorched the field on route to a nice $10,000 WoO victory ? If not somebody missed out on a thrill of a lifetime.