Thread: Flo/DirtonDirt

Default Flo/DirtonDirt

Do you have to pay separately for a Flo subscription and a DirtonDirt subscription? Feels like a dumb question but I’m having some login issues. Thanks

No. IIRC, you do have to create a login for each though.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I signed up through Flo and don't have access to DoD stuff that is behind a paywall. If you signed up via DoD though, you then have access to everything DoD and Flo. I emailed them about this long ago and they said they would make it the same either way but have yet to do so. So if you aren't a subscriber of either yet, do it via DoD to be safe.

I had DOD for years and had problems watching on 2 different devices so I let my sub expire.I started another account with wifes name.I did it through Flo and had the same problem as you are having.I sent email on a sunday and believe it or not I got a answer back.He (hector s.)sent me a temporary password to log in to DOD.When I tried I had all sorts of trouble, but I finally got it to work.So yes you do get both Flo and DOD for the same yearly subscription.Send a message to Flo and might get it fixed for you.. Good luck.

Reach out to them at https://support.flosports.tv/s/contactsupport or https://www.dirtondirt.com/contact.php and let them know/ask if you have an account or send the link and instructions on how to set up a login. Once that is set up they will give you DoD access matched to your current Flo billing cycle.

If you were a DoD subscriber before Flo was hatched, you get Flo added to your account. I log into either with same username and password.
    8/13/16