Thumbs up What's the deal with Clanton & Weiss? Heard they had a run in last night.

What's the deal with Shane Clanton & Ricky Weiss? Heard they had a run-in last night.

Seen where both were DQ'd for bumping each other under a caution last night at East Alabama Motor Speedway.

Any video of the ordeal?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Clanton being the coconut head that he is. Looked to me he slid the nose of Wiess and Weiss got him back and he didn’t like it. Couldn’t see what actually happened under caution though

Weiss got into him coming out of two and Clanton doored him in the next corner. Then under caution, Clanton pulled down in front of Weiss on the front stretch and got out of the car. Nothing happened after that you could see. Shane Clanton is an entitled brat (if that exists for a grown man). He can run over anyone he wants but if someone even scrapes him he loses his temper.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    He can run over anyone he wants but if someone even scrapes him he loses his temper.
    Him and Madden could be brothers

He was fast last night too. He could have had a top three easy but because of his temper he goes home with whatever starting money was.

I don’t remember where, but there was a video of them arguing with each other in Lavonia pits from a few years back so a tad bit of history.

Those to have been running into each other for a while. They were in each others faces screaming a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SLM_FAN77 View Post
    Him and Madden could be brothers
    Madden wins……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Weiss got into him coming out of two and Clanton doored him in the next corner. Then under caution, Clanton pulled down in front of Weiss on the front stretch and got out of the car. Nothing happened after that you could see. Shane Clanton is an entitled brat (if that exists for a grown man). He can run over anyone he wants but if someone even scrapes him he loses his temper.
    For a grown man, entitled brat equates to HUGE pr!ck...at least it certainly does in this case.

Weiss got into Clanton because he decided to slid the across the Weiss's filler pan.

then the camera panned away from them under caution until they were stopping on the front stretch.

I just completed reading the quotes from each on the DoD notes article. I watched the race. I watched the Suave video as well "uno lap, uno beer", where Clanton actually walked & talked. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the guy is an idiot.

There's a reason no one wants to work for him. There's a reason no one wants to purchase a Clanton shirt or sweat. There's a reason why he's jumped from series to series. C'mon Marshall Green. C'mon Greg Bruening. You both are far better than that.

Canvas the pits you idiot. I know the 7 is not popular with everyone but the loser of that will be the 25 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by havaT21 View Post
    I just completed reading the quotes from each on the DoD notes article. I watched the race. I watched the Suave video as well "uno lap, uno beer", where Clanton actually walked & talked. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the guy is an idiot.There's a reason no one wants to work for him. There's a reason no one wants to purchase a Clanton shirt or sweat. There's a reason why he's jumped from series to series. C'mon Marshall Green. C'mon Greg Bruening. You both are far better than that. Canvas the pits you idiot. I know the 7 is not popular with everyone but the loser of that will be the 25 as well.
    I have to agree with that after that night at Lerenerville when he was on the podium and was whining like a 4 year old because he didn't have the skill set to pass the car in front of him for a few laps. Fans were booing as loud at him like fans were Joey Logano on Sunday for wrecking Willian Byron on the last lap. The funniest thing about the whole thing was when a guy in back of us yelled " How in the he11 can a guy have a big head that size and not have anything inside it " ! !LOLOL ! !

They were back at it again in pits at Charlotte

Any hair pulling, pinching or slapping going on between them?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Those 2 need to just get together and end it. Let them smack each other around and see who is still standing at the end. At some point these 2 are going to crash one another and take out someone innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by TRocket8 View Post
    Weiss got into Clanton because he decided to slid the across the Weiss's filler pan.then the camera panned away from them under caution until they were stopping on the front stretch.
    I was in the stands and saw the entire episode. Clanton threw a slider on wise and slid across the slick and about the time he got across weiss' front end Weiss was hard in the rubber and wide open with a huge run and got clanton pretty hard. His nose actually hit clantons lr tire so hard it jumped clantons car up off of the ground and across the track and he drove back by. To me it was a racing deal. If there wasn't a big streak of rubber for Ricky to have been in, he likely wouldn't have had the speed to be there when clanton slid him. But either way, that pissed clanton off. So when he got close enough a lap later entering three he drove In the corner from 3 or 4 cars back with every intent of doodling Ricky as hard as he could. And he did. Then a caution came out a lap or two after that. And under caution they were riding around. Clanton was swerving back and forth like her was cleaning his tire or warming them, whatever. And Ricky was behind. Well Ricky pulled to the far inside against the wall and in my opinion was gonna come around and stop to have his body pulled out from any tires that may have been rubbing, as luck would have it. Clanton was still scrubbing his tires and as Ricky was coming by he swerved down and Ricky killed the lr on the 25 flattening it and briefly jumping his front end up on top of clantons lr. To me it was all circumstances imunder caution. Not intent on Ricky's part. But wither way clanton saw it as intentional obviously and wanted to fight about it. And Ricky stayed professional and just returned to the trailer.

This time it was Ross Robinson! However, gotta side with Clanton this time!

You slide across anothers nose getting into the corner, you get what you get coming off!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    This time it was Ross Robinson! However, gotta side with Clanton this time!

You slide across anothers nose getting into the corner, you get what you get coming off!
    Sounds exactly like a Clanton move lol

Default I don't need to see it... Clanton needs to ride off into ....

The balding & fat man sunset. I'm not sure seeing it will change anything...once you've seen it does it ever change? Hit him in the mouth Weiss, just like a bully needs it to be.
    Bulldog my ass, bull head maybe...
    Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Sounds exactly like a Clanton move lol