Brandon Overton Bests EAMS Spring Nationals Action
Receives $10,053 for Seventh Win of 2022 Campaign

EVANS, Ga. (05/09/22) – Saturday night found Brandon Overton banking his seventh win of the 2022 campaign. His latest voyage to Victory Lane came in Schaeffer’s Oil Spring Nationals Series action at East Alabama Motor Speedway in his No. 76 Crossfit Overton / Allstar Concrete/ Longhorn Chassis by Wells Motorsports/ Clements Racing Engines Inc.-powered Super Late Model.

"Hats off to everybody at EAMS, you know I love racing here,” Overton shared in Victory Lane. “If they wouldn't have done that (worked the track surface), the first 20 laps would've been no good. I think everybody back here knows how good this racetrack is, so we just want to see it do its best.

“I got to the lead there just before halfway and after that I was able to stay out front and get the win. This Wells Motorsports team gives me a great car every night, and I’m just the lucky guy who gets to drive it."

"Hats off to everybody at EAMS, you know I love racing here. If they wouldn't have done that (worked the track surface), the first 20 laps would've been no good," Overton said. "I think everybody back here knows how good this racetrack is, so we just want to see it do its best."

Brandon Overton and the Wells Motorsports team invaded East Alabama Motor Speedway (Phenix City, Ala.) on Saturday for the Schaffer’s Spring Nationals event.

Drawing 28 cars for the Jimmy Thomas Memorial, Overton laid down the second-fastest lap overall before picking up a heat race win. After wrestling away the lead from polesitter Tim McCreadie on lap 19, Brandon held off a late-charge from Ashton Winger to claim his seventh win of the season and a $10,053 prize.

Winger, Michael Page, Garrett Smith, and Carson Ferguson trailed him to the checkers in the 53-lapper.

Full results are available at www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com .

This week the team will invade The Dirt Track at Charlotte (Concord, N.C.) for the Colossal 100. The week of racing includes $25,000-to-win program on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday followed by a $50,000-to-win finale on Saturday.

All four events are sanctioned by the XR Super Series.

For more information on the events, please visit www.XRSuperSeries.com .

Brandon Overton would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Crossfit Overton, Wells Motorsports, Allstar Concrete, Longhorn Chassis by Wells, Big Dog Stump and Tree, RW Powell Construction, Convenient Lube, Big Blue Smoke House, Doug Campbell Body Shop, Clements Racing Engines, Penske Shocks, Garnto Southern Construction, Hoosier by Brian, Top Notch Kustom Koncepts, Steering Buddy, Impact Race Gear, Swift Springs, Penn Grade Oil, Quarter Master, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Wilwood, All-Star Performance, Wehrs Machine, Schoenfeld, Winters Performance, Performance Bodies, Peterson Fluid Systems, Sunoco Race Fuels, Fast Shafts, AFCO Racing Products, COMP Cams, Quickcar Products, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information concerning Brandon Overton, please visit www.BrandonOverton76.com. To learn more about Wells Motorsports, visit www.WellsAndSonsMotorsports.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)