Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2000 Mules

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Sorry Lurker, but the reason I don't answer your questions is because that's when I know that you have been defeated on whatever topic being discuss.
    That’s code for, you got called out and have nothing.

Or said another way.

The reason you don’t answer questions is, you don’t have a rational answers to the BS you spew, you just like to stir the pot, and as TS hinted at in another thread, you’re just are not relevant on this forum any more. Your shtick was all used up and old two plus years ago. Its time for you to move on and continue to brainwash elsewhere, grandkids included.

As for Pence, nah, he isn’t relevant either --- nor is Trump.

The more truthful answer would just have said --- you caught me in another one of my devious lies, left it at that, and moved on. Instead you just keep digging deeper in the hole with another lie.
    Last edited by lurker; 06-18-2022 at 08:39 PM.

Ouch, that’s going to leave a mark…..just look for that union label, everyone sing it with me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yeah ,a mark like a 9MM bullet blowing a person lung out!!! Hahahahaha, these people couldn't tell the truth no matter what.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Oh, this song bbq?.....

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
    A tale of a fateful trip
    That started from this tropic port
    Aboard this tiny ship.

The mate was a mighty sailing man,
    The skipper brave and sure.
    Five passengers set sail that day
    For a three hour tour, a three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough,
    The tiny ship was tossed,
    If not for the courage of the fearless crew
    The Minnow would be lost, the Minnow would be lost.

The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle
    With Gilligan
    The Skipper too,
    The millionaire and his wife,
    The movie star
    The Professor and Mary Ann,*
    Here on Gilligan's Isle.

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthe...andlyrics.html

I remember seeing a cool proud commercial about “ look for the union label” on one of the three tv channels we got…….they used to be purposeful.

Like 8 track tape head cleaners.

Sound like to me we have a bunch of whining gullible fools that got their a$$e$ handed to them again.
    Last edited by ss12; 06-20-2022 at 06:16 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I remember seeing a cool proud commercial about “ look for the union label” on one of the three tv channels we got…….they used to be purposeful.

BBQ you already waved the surrender flag at least once. I guess you don't have any factual information to support Dinesh D'felon claims about voter fraud.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

The reason you don’t answer questions is, you don’t have a rational answers to the BS you spew, you just like to stir the pot, and as TS hinted at in another thread, you’re just are not relevant on this forum any more. Your shtick was all used up and old two plus years ago. Its time for you to move on and continue to brainwash elsewhere, grandkids included.

As for Pence, nah, he isn’t relevant either --- nor is Trump.

The more truthful answer would just have said --- you caught me in another one of my devious lies, left it at that, and moved on. Instead you just keep digging deeper in the hole with another lie.

I just post factual information that you can't handle. You wanted was an answer and I gave you one. Of course it wouldn't be good enough for you. All you wanted was something to hate on. Typical republican always looking for something to hate on. Just look at this topic your "1st" post was number 74. You have said nothing about this topic. You only joined the conservation to spread hate. You just prove my point. I hope you feel better now.

I don’t recall ever saying anywhere that I supported or believed voter fraud as being the sole reason Biden got elected…..you?

Nice pivot, but unions still s uck……just like trump does….right?

It’s ok to be honest

but unions still s uck……just like trump does….right?

Unions only s uck to the jealous people that don't have them.

Or to the people that have been overcharged and underwhelmed at the products they produce because of their meaningless,middleman tariffs they add to everything they touch or become a part of.

So that people can work the systems they have in place and retire on the backs of the American consumers they overcharged along the way….yup, they s uck as a general rule.

But the shop bosses take some Uber nice vacations with their families…..so maybe some good does come from them….smfh.

I knew of a steward in the teamsters that somehow scammed enough money to drive a brand new Lincoln and have a yacht. That and other things he pulled that he bragged about as if was the norm ! !

They all brag about what the union did for them after they retire …..none want to talk about what it did TOO them in terms of work ethic, pride in said work and the amount they pay every month to walk through the doors while they are there.

The bosses are excluded because they double dip the whole system along the way…..idiots.

Then wonder why they vote for somebody like Joe Biden ! !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Just look at this topic your "1st" post was number 74. You have said nothing about this topic. You only joined the conservation to spread hate. You just prove my point. I hope you feel better now.
    If you would have answered the question in the thread where I asked you the question originally ---- I wouldn’t have needed to post in this thread. And you still haven’t answered the questions I asked in the first place.

Look for the union label, if found, put it back!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

they are just rubbing our faces in it with this joe biden dude....there stealing the country away from us and laughing the whole time with these lame ass pos that they have as there puppets....ITS MORE THAN SAD...........HAH HAH they wanna regulate this now....ur busted now u wanna close the loop...hilarious!!!!!!!