Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules

How did we get derailed from the 2000 mule topic into talking about onions????

Onions or Unions, they both stink!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Remember the good ole days when people who were employed by a company tried to cross them nasty old picket lines and got their skulls cracked or even killed?

But of course the union lawyers did it all for everyone in the name of better "working conditions". The usual cover for higher wages and benefits, regardless of whether the company could even afford it.

The Carpenter school bus manufacters in Mitchell Indiana had to shut down and move out. Thus those "nice" head crackers and picketers as well as the common person that needed those jobs, all lost out totally!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-15-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Has zero to do with what …..has everything to do with how.

Not that it will matter except to you and it will probably pizz you off but I’ll be happy to compare notes as far as what “ things and possessions “ we have….….yes, I still live at the beach a short golf cart ride to the water and I still work to further our business along because I really enjoy it.
    But, I’ve never paid to go to work….….never shamelessly overcharged anyone because I have union overhead to pay and still have never taken a dime of handout money that I didn’t deserve for doing something I was supposed to do anyway…..but, you seem proud of those attributes on your end so there it is.
    I’m sure you’re a nice enough person that doesn’t think a thing about fleecing the customers you serviced with average products at inflated union prices……..You didn’t notice, but your customers did.

Oh, you paid alright!........Blood, sweat, and tears, like most of us self-employed folks! Its great to be your own boss!

Paying an organization for your job.......not so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    How did we get derailed from the 2000 mule topic into talking about onions????

Onions or Unions, they both stink!!!
    This is what happens when someone counters with information from Trump's own high ranking cabinet members, calls 2000 mules nothing but bullsh!t. You gullible fools should have known that this movie was nothing but BS, especially knowing that the producer is a felon that was pardon by trump in 2018. Now that you gullible fools realize the movie was BS the only thing you can do is get off topic and talk about some thing else that you know nothing about(Unions).
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Paying an organization for your job.......not so much!!

Here is one thing I got for paying the organization for one of my "Benefits". The place I worked at wanted a zero-tolerance drug policy. They came to the union and asked if we change your multiplier from 2.1 to 2.5 will you accept the zero-tolerance. Which meant you can retire 94 months earlier. I said you can drug drop me every day for that deal of a lifetime. In 2 months, that paid for every union due I ever paid for in my entire life.
    Last edited by ss12; 06-16-2022 at 10:06 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

So you got paid extra for voting for something that they should have been enforcing anyway??? And then gloating about it as if it is normal???Dam you make my points much better than I.

Thanks again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    This is what happens when someone counters with information from Trump's own high ranking cabinet members, calls 2000 mules nothing but bullsh!t. You gullible fools should have known that this movie was nothing but BS, especially knowing that the producer is a felon that was pardon by trump in 2018. Now that you gullible fools realize the movie was BS the only thing you can do is get off topic and talk about some thing else that you know nothing about(Unions).
    Felon? You mean like that recent string of union bosses that just got arrested a few months back for embezzlement and other nefarious escapades while fleecing their workers?

You mean like that kind of felon?

You better not be talking about General Flynn!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So you got paid extra for voting for something that they should have been enforcing anyway??? And then gloating about it as if it is normal???Dam you make my points much better than I.

Thanks again.
    They already had a drug policy and they wanted to change it not us. They are the ones who didn't want to wait to negotiate in the next contract. They wanted it done now and made an offer that we wouldn't refuse. So don't blame the union members for an offer that they bought to the bargaining table. They got what they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Felon? You mean like that recent string of union bosses that just got arrested a few months back for embezzlement and other nefarious escapades while fleecing their workers?

You mean like that kind of felon?
    If they are found guilty they deserve what they get. Dinesh D'souza has already been prosecuted and received a verdict of being guilty. The unions bosses are not felon until a court finds them guilty.

You better not be talking about General Flynn!!!!
    No I was talking about Flynn who "pleaded" guilty twice and then Trump pardon him.

They already had a drug policy and they wanted to change it not us. They are the ones who didn't want to wait to negotiate in the next contract. They wanted it done now and made an offer that we wouldn't refuse. So don't blame the union members for an offer that they bought to the bargaining table. They got what they wanted.
    Just because you can doesn’t always mean you should…..so if I offered you something good to do something stupid, you would do it?

Sounds kind of prostitute-ish to me.

But , what do I know? We’ve had this discussion before and I’m pretty sure we’ve each decided that we are both decent people. But listening to you defend the actions of the union is like listening to a proud boy defending the guy you hate. True story bro.

Kind of the reason I give you so much grief about it, you act just like them and deep down if you have a conscience ( which I think you do btw) you know some of that stuff that goes on in the majority of those shops are shady as hell…..but you got yours so it’s all good.

Any of that sound familiar?

If they are found guilty they deserve what they get. Dinesh D'souza has already been prosecuted and received a verdict of being guilty. The unions bosses are not felon until a court finds them guilty.
    They will be…..they got them dead to rights.

But you kinda already know that, right?

Or maybe they will be like the guy you hate….and get off without so much as a parking ticket.

Depends on who gets paid I guess.

Got hypocrisy?

They will be…..they got them dead to rights.

But you kinda already know that, right?

I know nothing about the case. I really don't keep up on union topics anymore. I have better interest(grandchildren, and with in the next few weeks our oldest daughter is going to have a baby girl).

Courts with radical leftist Marist judges you forgot to mention.... D'souza's truth had to be stopped.

No I was talking about Flynn who "pleaded" guilty twice and then Trump pardon him.
    Guilty of what? Obstructing Communism?

Guilty of what? Obstructing Communism?
    No, for having the same great trait trump has "LYING"

So the same geo-tracking software that was used to convict the "insurrectionists", lololol, was now used to track the 2000 Mules.......and all of a sudden its not reliable or accurate?

Youre about as ridiculous as gloating about your "paid" union job!

Oh the hypocrisy........typical liberal!!!