Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

That proves it right there that the election was a phony ! !

Barr: Trump was detached from reality; The lie was a big scam. Trump ripped off his supports of $250 million dollars through Save America pack. You gullible fools keep donating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyjRnXyrKdY
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Barr: Trump was detached from reality; The lie was a big scam. Trump ripped off his supports of $250 million dollars through Save America pack. You gullible fools keep donating.

At least the gullible fools got something for their money ! Your guy has cost all AMERICANS billions !!!!!!

Donating money so that the elite in the group can prosper? You mean like union dues?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Wow it got quiet……

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Donating money so that the elite in the group can prosper? You mean like union dues?
    Still jealous what I have and you don't? Are you still working? I'm enjoying my retirement. The union dues I paid was a great investment. I wish that you and your wife could of been lucky enough to retire when I did. If you want to keep on hating me for what I have and you don't is your choice. Keep hating!!
    Last edited by ss12; 06-14-2022 at 01:24 PM.

Has zero to do with what …..has everything to do with how.

Not that it will matter except to you and it will probably pizz you off but I’ll be happy to compare notes as far as what “ things and possessions “ we have….….yes, I still live at the beach a short golf cart ride to the water and I still work to further our business along because I really enjoy it.
    But, I’ve never paid to go to work….….never shamelessly overcharged anyone because I have union overhead to pay and still have never taken a dime of handout money that I didn’t deserve for doing something I was supposed to do anyway…..but, you seem proud of those attributes on your end so there it is.
    I’m sure you’re a nice enough person that doesn’t think a thing about fleecing the customers you serviced with average products at inflated union prices……..You didn’t notice, but your customers did.

Bill Barr was a fake, and showed his true colors with the election fraud. He's with the Marxist Red!!!

You sure do misuse the word gullible quite other,, you gullible dufus!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

Keep on hating!!! Er I mean telling the truth!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ I'm not worried about possessions at this time in my life. The wife and I are going to start downsizing in the next 5 -10 years. We will be getting rid of a lot of possessions and start living a simpler life. We will be moving to a place where we don't have to worry about maintenance on the house, mowing the yard or shoveling snow. We are helping my mother and stepfather downsizing as we speak. We both agree that we will not put our children in this predicament. We are both ready for the simple life. The wife is retiring at the end of the year, and we have already booked a condo on South Padre Island for 2 months.

As far as the union goes every product has labor attach to it cost, union or not. Again, union dues were the best investment I ever made.

BBQ I'm not worried about possessions at this time in my life. The wife and I are going to start downsizing in the next 5 -10 years. We will be getting rid of a lot of possessions and start living a simpler life. We will be moving to a place where we don't have to worry about maintenance on the house, mowing the yard or shoveling snow. We are helping my mother and stepfather downsizing as we speak. We both agree that we will not put our children in this predicament. We are both ready for the simple life. The wife is retiring at the end of the year, and we have already booked a condo on South Padre Island for 2 months.As far as the union goes every product has labor attach to it cost, union or not. Again, union dues were the best investment I ever made.
    A SIMPLE life for a union " SIMPLETON " ? ? If you had any pride whatsoever, you should feel like a hooker having to pay a pimp when you demean yourself to lowering yourself to a union job ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-14-2022 at 06:18 PM.

BBQ I'm not worried about possessions at this time in my life. The wife and I are going to start downsizing in the next 5 -10 years. We will be getting rid of a lot of possessions and start living a simpler life. We will be moving to a place where we don't have to worry about maintenance on the house, mowing the yard or shoveling snow. We are helping my mother and stepfather downsizing as we speak. We both agree that we will not put our children in this predicament. We are both ready for the simple life. The wife is retiring at the end of the year, and we have already booked a condo on South Padre Island for 2 months.

As far as the union goes every product has labor attach to it cost, union or not. Again, union dues were the best investment I ever made.
    Great that you are downsizing, but please remember……you were the one crowing about the things you had because of the union….I didn’t bring it up.

I may not sound like it but I’m formally educated and know about business and what it takes to make them run profitably .labor costs are indeed part of any product and or service, overpriced labor is what puts companies out of business.Or at the very least makes them very average.

Do me this favor, name one union shop in the US that you deem above board and works for their people before it works for their peoples management……there are thousands of them to pick from, I’m just asking for 1.

Whatcha got?

My best investment has been time spent with my family……..after that it’s been a little land and some solid market investments along the way to keep us fed and clothed.😂

Spend all the time you can with the grandkids…..they will be your new “ best investment”.

You’ll be old and feeble and still won’t have an answer from this @$$ clown ! That’s the way he rolls ! Also doesn’t say much for himself b!tching about having to help the parents !

SS isn’t the only person that worked the union chutes and ladders game to their advantage……unions were very useful at one time, like tire inner tubes were.

Great that you are downsizing, but please remember……you were the one crowing about the things you had because of the union….I didn’t bring it up.

So who brought up the union?

I’m already old and feeble according to some on here,lol.

Won’t because you can’t ! @$$ clown !

I brought up unions because they s uck and act very much like your example of how trump bilked people out of money under the guise of doing good…..…..you added the storyline about how much you profiteered from the unions.

Nice spin but try to keep up.

LOL ! ! I have 2 friends that I always argued with over their union jobs being the only way to go. Both were in the teamsters union. ! worked for UPS and the other for what now is YRC freight. Both have had their pensions reduced since retiring. The YRC driver really took such a big hit that he sold off his Harley and another house that he can no longer afford. When they start to whine I say to them " Hows that union job treating you now " ? ? ! !