Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nailed it…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    They don't publicly talk down on XR like XR has done to them and other series. I remember one instance, XR was throwing jabs at FLO's broadcast of the World 100.
    I subscribe to both. I guess I missed the jabs.

BEAT ME TO IT! Anyone else wonder about conspiracy theory? Where is the XR money really coming from??? Is this intentionally done to undermine Castrol series/but them their place. I was so very very disappointed seeing this unfold. I love the old school crazy car counts and knew this would destroy any hopes of that. These series and promoters just love to do things that make no sense

Some of you in the comments are missing the point. Sure are there are enough cars to make a decent and pretty good field. BUT, if I’m FLO throwing this kind of money around I want them ALL, and not have to share headlines with another series. I guess I’m in the minority, I want to see all the big names in a series, and was hoping Castrol would be the series to give us that, time will tell.

I would say far less than 500 fans tonight in Charlotte

Pierce and Shep will win all the Castrol races

56 cars at Spoon. Just got home. Incredibly hot night for this time of the year. Fantastic field of cars. Was great to see such a good mix. It was also good to see Billy Moyer at the track. Watched him helping Jr. on his car for a bit.

2 words. STAR GAZER🙄
    8/13/16

Well there you have it again. 500 fans in Charlotte ? Talk about the tv deal all you want. A person sees no one attending they will lose interest. What was the car count at Charlotte ? I watched the flo race, I came away wanting to see more and will do so. The action at the smaller tracks is what I enjoy, Charlotte for me personally, I just don't like how the place races. Personal choice.

as long as xr charges 40 a month for pay per view vs flo just over 10 a month. i dont think flo has anything to worry about. they had more cars last night and alot less overhead than the xr races have for each series for about the same money

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Well there you have it again. 500 fans in Charlotte ? Talk about the tv deal all you want. A person sees no one attending they will lose interest. What was the car count at Charlotte ? I watched the flo race, I came away wanting to see more and will do so. The action at the smaller tracks is what I enjoy, Charlotte for me personally, I just don't like how the place races. Personal choice.
    47 supers. 8th grader could run the track better. I agree not a very racey track.

I don’t see the XRDL lasting beyond this year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I don’t see how they are making cash unless streaming is way bigger than I think it is.

i think i read somewhere that Bruton Smith and or his sons are the secret money behind xr. if thats the case i dont trust them lol.

There has to be some other money behind it or it will go belly up. Especially if people knew how much they paid for SAS. But that seems to be the big question. I have been saying for the last few weeks this guy will either be the next Roger Smawley or Cody Sommers. Time will tell which it is. Too bad he won't do interviews so more people will get to know him, what his goals are, and how he plans to get there.

Who are the XR announcers. I did not recognize the voices ladt night. One said he was from California

So just out of curiously, who on this board has an actual XR subscription? I know myself that with the lack of publicity and information coming from the XR folks I have not signed up to watch their races. Sure as a DLM fan, I sometimes feel I am missing out, but in all honesty, between actually going to 15 to 20 races a year, plus watching FLO and Dirtvision on a regular basis that is more than enough. My wife is understanding, but there is more in life than spending four or five nights a week watching dirt racing on streaming services.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    So just out of curiously, who on this board has an actual XR subscription? I know myself that with the lack of publicity and information coming from the XR folks I have not signed up to watch their races. Sure as a DLM fan, I sometimes feel I am missing out, but in all honesty, between actually going to 15 to 20 races a year, plus watching FLO and Dirtvision on a regular basis that is more than enough. My wife is understanding, but there is more in life than spending four or five nights a week watching dirt racing on streaming services.
    My exact thinking. I already have (FLO, MAV, and Dirtvision). Four streaming services would be too many for me. To be honest, three is too many. I go back and forth with dirtvision. I normally keep it for summer nationals and Florida speedweeks.

XR doesn't put a list of events on their app, I won't subscribe until they show what races are included other than XR series.

Meanwhile the local $1200.00 win races continue to get snuffed out by the big guys.

Not that I even agree with tracks paying so little to late models anymore, anyway.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!