Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

[QUOTE=BTExpress;2429522]So just out of curiously, who on this board has an actual XR subscription? I know myself that with the lack of publicity and information coming from the XR folks I have not signed up to watch their races. Sure as a DLM fan, I sometimes feel I am missing out, but in all honesty, between actually going to 15 to 20 races a year, plus watching FLO and Dirtvision on a regular basis that is more than enough. My wife is understanding, but there is more in life than spending four or five nights a week watching dirt racing on streaming services.[/QUOTEI

I am in the same boat, except I have Flo and MavTv. I do buy DirtVision occasionally and did get XR for Bristol which was a big mistake (very boring races there and dragged on for ever, but All Tech was much better). Hard to spend an extra $40. for Charlotte on XR when there is an excellent field of cars on the bullring tracks in Illinois when you already have Flo. And my wife loves racing but there is a limit like you mentioned.
    Hard to beat DoD/Flo Sports at $150./yr and then MavTv at $60/yr (grandfathered in since being a subscriber from the start.
    DirtVision and XR could learn from those 2 regarding price, but at least DirtVision has the WoO Sprints and many tracks signed up for their $40 a month charge compared to XR.

We have Flo and Mav full time. Just got XR for 30 days, which covered the last Bristol weekend and the current Charlotte races. That’s six events for $40. We don’t do local races anymore, so this kind of replaces those, and we spend a lot less overall.