Thread: What a race

Default What a race

Bloomer looked really good. Smokey took his time and got by Scott with a few laps to go and won the 25g. 49 was strong as well.

Good feature but Charlotte is Water obsessed. Track prep every 2 seconds. Show wasn’t run well. Circle jerk to get cars on and off track.

Place was a ghost town tonight. Not many fans

Would have been cool if Bloomers won. I thought he would if he stayed in that low groove. He slid up a bit with a couple laps left and Madden got under him.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    Would have been cool if Bloomers won. I thought he would if he stayed in that low groove. He slid up a bit with a couple laps left and Madden got under him.
    Yes and lap traffic did not help. Hard to pass cars.

Charlotte doesn't want their grounds and main track covered with dirt (dust). So they do a great job of watering the track fairly often.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Bloomer drove the same line. He didn’t move up until after Madden was beside him. Madden was just a tick faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Charlotte doesn't want their grounds and main track covered with dirt (dust). So they do a great job of watering the track fairly often.
    RT 29 and Speedway Boulevard are right there next to track. Maybe that is also why they have a watering obsession. Overall a disorganized mess. What’s with the circle jerk to get cars on and off track? I don’t like that track.

couldn't be much disorganization if they are getting done by 10:00. And I remember hearing when they built the track, they had to agree to keep the dust down for the neighborhoods close by.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    couldn't be much disorganization if they are getting done by 10:00. And I remember hearing when they built the track, they had to agree to keep the dust down for the neighborhoods close by.
    Only 2 divisions this week. Crate Late models and Supers. Getting cars on and off track is all jacked up.