Thread: ultra maga

Default ultra maga

I love it , and proud to be one , thinking about having some T-shirts made up with " ULTRA MAGA" on the front and "DONT BLAME ME , I VOTED FOR TRUMP" on the back ,

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The left probably spent whole lot of time and money on focus group testing to see what words or phrases they could come up with the gin up their base and paint the "enemy" in a bad light. They came up with - Ultra Maga. Seriously, that's it? Ultra Maga is the best they can do and now folks on the right are going to wear it like a badge of honor. The left just fails at failing. They can't help themselves.

Buford, the rest of the blonde please, not just the tee shirt.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    The left probably spent whole lot of time and money on focus group testing to see what words or phrases they could come up with the gin up their base and paint the "enemy" in a bad light. They came up with - Ultra Maga. Seriously, that's it? Ultra Maga is the best they can do and now folks on the right are going to wear it like a badge of honor. The left just fails at failing. They can't help themselves.

Buford, the rest of the blonde please, not just the tee shirt.
    Kinda like DEPLORABLE !!!!

Let’s see. Low taxes, balanced budget, pro business, strong military, we aren’t the worlds police force, everyone is actually equal ….. yes.. all great things and yes that’s why I’m an Ultra Mega supporter

Anheuser Busch should capitalize on this, and make their next Michelob brand......Ultra Maga!

Ole Trumpster still got it going on....the thing I would worry about is his health... hes as old as joe baby....Yup its amazing how 'dumb' some folks are!!! hopefully things will change by next election....Saw where canada is suing joe baby cause of pipeline agreements???? All these nut jobs shooting people are directing there anger at the wrong places..............but dang it the cops gotta step it up...remember a TV show Person of Interest.....Hell they are already spying on us...put it to some good use.....Hippocrates!!!
    Last edited by racerx99; 05-25-2022 at 04:07 PM.