Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Ashton Winger has had problems with just about every other driver at this point. At some point, he’s going to have to realize that he’s the common denominator.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Congrats to Erb and crew. Anyone have a good view of the English/Winger contact? The way Winger passed Tanner, I figured their might be a payback in 3 and 4. My view was blocked.
    Going down the back stretch Winger was leaning on the left rear quarter and would not get off till the corner.

So I think I saw GR Smith was racing at Charlotte..does he still own Winger's car?

^^^

I was wondering the same thing. Agree that winger has been more aggressive as of late. Figured his car owner, GR Smith, was rubbing off on him if he in fact does still own the ride. As soon as I seen Winger pass English the way he did, I thought there would be some retaliation in 3 & 4. English didn't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    ^^^

I was wondering the same thing. Agree that winger has been more aggressive as of late. Figured his car owner, GR Smith, was rubbing off on him if he in fact does still own the ride. As soon as I seen Winger pass English the way he did, I thought there would be some retaliation in 3 & 4. English didn't disappoint.
    Winger got exactly what he deserved after the way he passed English in 1&2. Kudos to English on the payback in 3&4. Just wished that steering wheel would have bounced back and hit him in the head.

Yes, GR Smith still owns the car. There was a Tweet a few days ago about them going to separate tracks. I forget who Tweeted it.

Surprised at the reactions here. Not a Winger fan by any means but he was really just racing Tanner hard in the first corners and then Tanner just intentionally wrecked him tearing a bunch of equipment up including others. If anyone has watched Tanner, you know it don't take much but a little racing to piss him off and turn into a hot head