Gregg Satterlee Bests ULMS Competition at Lernerville
Team Launches Brand-New Website at GreggSatterlee.com

INDIANA, Pa. (05/16/22) – Another race and another trip to Victory Lane. That was the theme for Gregg Satterlee on Friday night as he bested the Zimmer’s United Late Model Series action at Lernerville Speedway in his Satterlee Motorsports No. 22 Keyser Manufacturing/ Valvoline/ Classic Ink/ XR1 Rocket Chassis / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

With the triumph Gregg now has four wins this season.

"I definitely forgot how awesome this place is when it’s right, I hope that was a good race for all the fans, that was fun! I buried myself in the pill draw pulling the eight (starting position), but I knew we had a good car and I just needed to be patient and pick the cars off when I could," Satterlee said. "The restarts really helped me find that bottom groove and I knew if I could get up in the infield enough, I could maintain with those guys on the top. It was kind of treacherous up there so I was hoping they would make some mistakes and bobble and take be there to take advantage when they did.

“Happy to get the win, we’ve had a really good car this year, it’s been a lot of fun."

Gregg Satterlee visited Lernerville Speedway (Sarver, Pa.) on Friday afternoon to enter his Satterlee Motorsports No. 22 Late Model into battle with the Zimmer’s United Late Model Series (ULMS) for the Willie & Conda McConnell Memorial.

After registering the second-fastest time in his group, Satterlee outran Daryl Charlier in his heat race to pick up the eight-lap victory. Receiving the eighth-starting position for the A-Main via the pill draw, Gregg wrestled away the lead from Dave Hess Jr. on lap 26 and paced the field for the final five laps to register his fourth win of the season and 13th-career ULMS triumph.

He bagged over $3,500 for his victory, which came ahead of Hess, Chub Frank, Jared Miley, and Wyatt Scott.

Threatening rain on Saturday evening cancelled Satterlee’s scheduled trip to Selinsgrove Speedway (Selinsgrove, Pa.).

Full results are available at www.ULMSracing.com .

Satterlee is now ready for a World of Outlaws CASE Late Model Series tripleheader, which spans this Thursday-Saturday. The three-race swing begins with a $10,000 program on Thursday at Bloomsburg Fair Speedway (Bloomsburg, Pa.) before shifting to Marion Center Raceway (Marion Center, Pa.) on Friday. The weekend draws to a close on Saturday evening at Port Royal (Pa.) Speedway with another $10,000-to-win event.

For more information on all three races, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

The team has also launched a brand-new, online home at www.GreggSatterlee.com which is designed and maintained by MyRacePass.com Marketing Services. Fans will enjoy the new mobile-optimized site, which features detailed real-time results, a customized online store, and more.

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Simpson Racing Products, Diversified Machine Inc/ Bulldog Rear Ends, Keizer Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)