Default FloRacing at Marshalltown...who is attending?

guess on car count?

are you as a fan going to be there? if so where are you coming from?

the last time open lm's ran at Marshalltown was the 1980s when USAC had a summer tour.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Can’t come. Have to work. Will be at Farley and Burlington though.

Low 30's - will really depend how many Lucas regulars come early for this weekend's races in Iowa. If they support well I think it could be up to mid 30's, if some Malvern cars support then upper 30's.

I’m guessing 20-24 cars.

20-24 seems way too light.

Much like the great Illinois Speedweek car counts... My thought is: Many of the teams/drivers want to race this Castrol series, to not only make some nice money. But to also sorta pay homage to Michael & Amber Rigsby, Todd Turner, DJ, Ben, Suave, and the entire DoD/FLO staff, for all they have done for this sport, for the last 13+ years.

it doesnt sound like any of the illinois fans are heading west tomorrow...
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    it doesnt sound like any of the illinois fans are heading west tomorrow...
    After the 4 race swing last week, not a surprise. It's not like Marshalltown is a hop across the border. This is a race Iowa fans should be supporting. Hopefully they will have a good turnout.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    guess on car count?are you as a fan going to be there? if so where are you coming from?the last time open lm's ran at Marshalltown was the 1980s when USAC had a summer tour.
    I'll be heading up from Ankeny. Track should be pretty hooked up with the rain last evening into this morning!

Wish I could go. My plans to follow Lucas at Farley and Burlington look crappy as usual. Spring racing can be so annoying.

Lucas series really having a tough time with rainouts

Is Ryan Gustin really racing there tonight and driving 15 hours to PA over night?? Will be a hell of a haul if so!! https://www.mapquest.com/directions/.../pa/bloomsburg

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Wish I could go. My plans to follow Lucas at Farley and Burlington look crappy as usual. Spring racing can be so annoying.
    My area has had rain predicted for the last 2 days and have only received a few drops. Think positive. We might luck out
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by CrankedUp90 View Post
    Is Ryan Gustin really racing there tonight and driving 15 hours to PA over night?? Will be a hell of a haul if so!! https://www.mapquest.com/directions/.../pa/bloomsburg
    Yes he is. It's his home track, spencer Hughes was on his way last night and hit a deer, him and his crew got the truck fixed today and are trying to make it in time to the track. https://www.facebook.com/10415677143...6133142906357/

Tyler Breuning is there too. Close to home and all but they just announced he's going to pick and chose his WoO dates from now on giving up on his top three in WoO points.
    Last edited by Morgs153; 05-18-2022 at 08:19 PM.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Tyler Breuning is there too. Close to home and all but they just announced he's going to pick and chose his WoO dates from now on giving up on his top three in WoO points.
    Classic pinball tonight. What a idiot.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    The outlaws full timers are dropping off week by week it seems like. We're almost down to the dirty half dozen.

Many will pick n choose and drop off tour's with inflation of costs across the board