Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turdbo🤡

Default Turdbo🤡

Just watched. Recap on his win at Farmer City IL. Really pathetic that you can’t talk one time without the F. Word. Really? Class ? NONE what a waste of flesh!!! Bet your sponsors and owners are real proud. Just another punk that runs his mouth and I’m not here to make friends. What a joke!!!!

😥😢😥😢😥😢feel better now?
    8/13/16

When you have announcers and hosts routinely cussing during the show, I don’t think you should expect drivers to feel the need to keep it clean either. It is what it is. I’m assuming you don’t care for Ruth on ‘Ozark’?

His language is out of a septic tank. Unfortunately, Terbo suffers from over exposure. Scold DoD for slobbering all over themselves when mentioning his name.

Lmao... what a bunch of clowns you are. It's dirt track racing. Anyone would be excited and pumped up after a bad ass race/pass for the win like that. Go cry somewhere else. You def must of voted for that clown in office didn't ya? For a few words to hurt your poor lil feelings.. what a clown. Lol

People don’t want it to be professional like nascar but then cry when drivers just speak what they think.

It would be nice if we could find the middle ground between the C Suite and the trailer park.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

F… f…. F&ck

Speaking of announcers and hosts, this winter in FL it seemed like F-bombs were a regular part of Rigsby's vocabulary. I think he was interviewing Dennis Erb Jr and said he asked Dennis if it was ok if he could drop an F-bomb. Seriously? I'm all for fun, but do we really need f-bombs to make the interviews and commentary better?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It would be nice if we could find the middle ground between the C Suite and the trailer park.
    Kinda like Dale McDowell on 1 end, T Carpenter on the other
    8/13/16

He is one of many that have limited vocabularies. It is a sad state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    His language is out of a septic tank. Unfortunately, Terbo suffers from over exposure. Scold DoD for slobbering all over themselves when mentioning his name.
    I believe his family business is septic systems. I could be wrong, but it seems that is what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    He is one of many that have limited vocabularies. It is a sad state of affairs.
    I agree because we were told as we were being raised that using that kind of language shows a lack of the intelligence to use the correct word. They told us that these are uneducated people that are likely from a welfare background and otherwise trash. We tended to gravitate towards drivers with values and class such as Freddy Smith and Bill Elliott .

I'm not a special little flower and don't mind what language you use. They are just words to me. And they're fun to use

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    I have to wonder if he is on DoD's payroll. Seriously. I could care less about his language, but I am really sick of him and Suave and whatever they have going on.

I have to figure Max Blair or his team are paying DoD because they run a story on him almost every week and shoehorn him into everything. I have nothing against Blair, but it is ridiculous how much coverage a guy with his resume gets from DoD.

But back to Turdmo, I wonder if he can claim Kessinger as a spouse on his taxes or if they have to get married first...not sure how that alternative lifestyle stuff works.
    Last edited by Snake X3; 05-18-2022 at 11:00 PM.

I don't listen to Suave when he's got Turbo with him doing interviews. Turbo can ruin a great interview with a driver. Now Suave is good, but Turbo hurts him. One lap one beer is really great.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I have to wonder if he is on DoD's payroll. Seriously. I could care less about his language, but I am really sick of him and Suave and whatever they have going on.

I have to figure Max Blair or his team are paying DoD because they run a story on him almost every week and shoehorn him into everything. I have nothing against Blair, but it is ridiculous how much coverage a guy with his resume gets from DoD.

But back to Turdmo, I wonder if he can claim Kessinger as a spouse on his taxes or if they have to get married first...not sure how that alternative lifestyle stuff works.
    Sure makes one wonder about the payroll, and why? He cannot have the amount of fans that say Devin does. Maybe its the fact that Terbo does not turn a nut on his car and has tons of free time? They way they fall all over Terbo is almost sickening at times when combined with Suave's lack of interviews skills. Hes one dude that should have just remained behind the camera with the exception of One Lap/One Beer segments.

As for Max I think its the Western Pa connection with Kovak. Writers tend to fill with what they know and he's known the Blair family for decades. Just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post

your post makes me think of Bubber Wallace and NASCAR , bubber can crash out on the first lap of the race and he will still be mentioned and showed 50 times during the race .....

Hunter Rich is banned and so should the Turdbobird because of the way he acts. After that incident where he turned the wrong way on the track and drove on top a car he should be banned for life from any of the top shelf series. He appears to be more of a nut case than Shane Clanton even. I think that the way that the WoO is imploding that they will most likely allow anyone to run with them to at least try to make it 'The Dirty Half Dozen " series as a previous poster put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Hunter Rich is banned and so should the Turdbobird because of the way he acts. After that incident where he turned the wrong way on the track and drove on top a car he should be banned for life from any of the top shelf series. He appears to be more of a nut case than Shane Clanton even. I think that the way that the WoO is imploding that they will most likely allow anyone to run with them to at least try to make it 'The Dirty Half Dozen " series as a previous poster put it.
    Yeah, he really put Bobby in some serious harm.