Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turdbo🤡

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Yeah, he really put Bobby in some serious harm.
    He did put the woo official in jeopardy, though one could argue it was the officials' fault.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

get your terbo threads baby

Guess he never tasted bar soap when he was a youngin!

My grandmother woulda fixed his language very quickly!

Don’t you think they should take this f in thread f in down f in soon ? 😜

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He did put the woo official in jeopardy, though one could argue it was the officials' fault.
    It’s an easy argument to make……..both were guilty of being stupid at that moment.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you can say....you just cant put it on a shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I have to wonder if he is on DoD's payroll. Seriously. I could care less about his language, but I am really sick of him and Suave and whatever they have going on.

I have to figure Max Blair or his team are paying DoD because they run a story on him almost every week and shoehorn him into everything. I have nothing against Blair, but it is ridiculous how much coverage a guy with his resume gets from DoD.

But back to Turdmo, I wonder if he can claim Kessinger as a spouse on his taxes or if they have to get married first...not sure how that alternative lifestyle stuff works.
    Not too late to take back the Blair slander

well, he grew up with that slippery slope being the norm, even UMP could not keep the summernationals series nickname clean.....
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

Max is quietly doing what he does well. Winning races, for a first year team out on tour, there doing remarkably well. Yes when that deal first went down last year max ran local to get the feel of things. He deserves the spotlight, I hope he can keep it going.

There's no need for the language when a camera is on you. Terbo has family money helping him with that BEST ride. He definitely needs to mature a little bit. Who wasn't aggressive in his 20's ? The deal with Pierce was handled very poorly. There was more than 1 assault charge that should have been addressed.

Max Blair is a darn good driver. He'd venture down to WV and kick everyone's butt every once in a while. A couple years from now, he'll be right up there as a top 10 driver in the country IMO.

Everyone drink their haterade last night ?

It was certainly an Erb night last night

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Hunter Rich is banned and so should the Turdbobird because of the way he acts. After that incident where he turned the wrong way on the track and drove on top a car he should be banned for life from any of the top shelf series. He appears to be more of a nut case than Shane Clanton even. I think that the way that the WoO is imploding that they will most likely allow anyone to run with them to at least try to make it 'The Dirty Half Dozen " series as a previous poster put it.
    Terbo was being assaulted by Bob Pierce and attacked by a WoO official while he was strapped into his race car. He was simply defending himself http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

Quote Originally Posted by purvis View Post
    Terbo was being assaulted by Bob Pierce and attacked by a WoO official while he was strapped into his race car. He was simply defending himself http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png
    But hes entitled!

He wasn't attacked by a woo official. He was reaching to turn off the emergency battery terbo didn't have it hooked up

And darn well he should have been beatin upon for that silly stupid azzed idiotic stunt !! WoO officials should have to carry a billy club to pound on anyone whose mind gets that far out of control with reality before they kill somebody. There should have been even more people there that had the intestinal fortitude to run over and try to put a halt to the spineless attack of a motor vehicle against a fellow competitor .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    And darn well he should have been beatin upon for that silly stupid azzed idiotic stunt !! WoO officials should have to carry a billy club to pound on anyone whose mind gets that far out of control with reality before they kill somebody. There should have been even more people there that had the intestinal fortitude to run over and try to put a halt to the spineless attack of a motor vehicle against a fellow competitor .
    A little dramatic?