Trey Mills Races to First Victory of 2022 Season
Returns to Volusia Speedway Park this Saturday

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (05/19/22) – Trey Mills made his first voyage to Victory Lane of the 2022 season on Saturday night. The talented young racer picked up the $1,000 top prize in the 604 Crate Late Model division at Florida’s Volusia Speedway Park in his Southway Crane & Rigging No. 14 Mills Concrete / Integra Racing Shocks / Black Diamond Race Car entry.

“It took a little longer to get our first win of the year than we would’ve like, but we are excited to get it and hope that there’s many more to come this year,” Mills said. “A big thank you goes out to my family, my team, my sponsors, and my fans for all they do to support me.”

On Saturday evening, Trey Mills visited Volusia Speedway Park (De Leon Springs, Fla.) to compete in both his 604 and 602 Crate Late Model divisions for the Top Gun Classic.

Following a third-place finish in his 604 Crate Late Model heat race, Mills charged from the third row in the feature to capture his first win of the season and a $1,000 payday.

He took the checkers ahead of David Clegg, Mark Fleischer, Jackson Hise, and Tuck Trentham.

In the Mills Concrete No. 14JR 602 Crate Late Model, Mills passed four cars in his heat to pick up the victory. Slipping one spot in the 20-lap feature, Trey notched a fifth-place finish.

Full results from the event are available at www.VolusiaSpeedwayPark.com .

Trey and the team will return to Volusia Speedway Park this Saturday to go after another triumph.

Trey Mills would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Mills Concrete, Black Diamond Racecars, Southway Crane & Rigging, Integra Racing Shocks, Topnotch Kustom Koncepts, H and R Racing Engines, Fitz Factory Inc., Lucas Oil Products, Five Star Shop Service, GW Performance, Hoosier Competition Cutz, AFCO, Hooker Harness, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Johnson’s Garage, Fuel Safe Racing Cells, Sweet Manufacturing, Race Day Engineer, Wiles Driveshafts, Strange Oval, KRC Power Steering, Quarter Master, PRO FABrication, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Steering Buddy, Swift Springs, Performance Bodies & Parts, Allstar Performance, Bell Helmets, QuickCar Racing Products, Keyser Manufacturing, FK Rod Ends, Schaeffer’s Specialized Lubricants, Tiger Rear Ends, VP Racing Fuels, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information regarding Trey Mills, please visit www.TreyMills14.com as well as their social media channels at
Facebook: @TreyMillsMotorsports/
Twitter: @MotorsportsTrey
Instagram: @TreyMillsMotorsports/
YouTube: Click Here

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)