Default Hilltop Speedway $10,000 to win Late Model Feature 5-20-22

Thank you. This is how a race should be filmed. It’s zoomed out far enough you can see a lot of cars and a lot of action. Unlike one of our most popular streaming services (not going to mention them by name) that has their cameras zoomed in so close you can only see one or two cars.

I wonder if they can tell the guy doing the post race interview to hold the mic below their faces. It looked like he was trying to pour a bottle of water on their faces. Congratulations to Devin by the way!

TerryM
    TerryM is offline Senior Member

Thank you. This is how a race should be filmed. It’s zoomed out far enough you can see a lot of cars and a lot of action. Unlike one of our most popular streaming services (not going to mention them by name) that has their cameras zoomed in so close you can only see one or two cars.

Absolutely right! I was thinking the same thing this weekend, Terry. It is frustrating to watch a MavTV or Flo race with the camera zoomed in, aka NASCAR style. I want to see the whole track, and I am sure many fans watching on these streaming sites do as well.

This was videoed by OVDTR.com. Great group of guys. They cover races all over the Ohio Valley. Mostly local and regional stuff. I think they do a great job with what they have. They don't have high dollar equipment and don't have the resources to do any live streams. They usually video and have it posted up the next day. I think they do a great job and I'm thankful they video a lot of races in my area!