Billy Moyer Jr. Notches Trio of Top-10 Finishes in Hawkeye State
Team Launches New Online Home; Preps for Show-Me 100

Batesville, Arkansas (05/23/22) – Billy Moyer Jr. enjoyed a solid showing last week in the Hawkeye State in his Nutrien Ag Solutions No. 21 Dyna-Gro Seed / Mesilla Valley Transportation / Phillips CPA / Titan Motorsports / Pontiac RV / Longhorn Race Car / Clements Racing Engines Super Late Model.

In a combined three starts between the Castrol FloRacing Night in America and Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) Billy Moyer Jr. scored three Top-10 finishes.

“We didn’t go to Victory Lane, but last week was a major shot in the arm for our team. We’ve still got a long way to go to be where I want us to be, but the runs we had against those stout fields show that we are making big gains,” Moyer Jr. said. “We’ll head to the Show-Me (100) this weekend and hopefully keep making improvements each-and-every night

“There’s no way that I could do this without all of our great marketing partners, so I thank them all for everything they do to support me.”

Billy Moyer Jr. returned to competition with the Castrol FloRacing Night in America mini-series on Wednesday evening at Marshalltown (Iowa) Speedway in the fifth round of the 12-race tour.

In a field 29 cars, Moyer Jr. followed up the second-fastest time in his group with a third-place finish in his heat race. Starting the $22,022-to-win A-Main in eighth, Billy crossed the finish line in 10th in the 50 lapper.

Back in action in the Hawkeye State, Billy Moyer Jr. visited 300 Raceway (Farley, Iowa) on Friday afternoon for the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) sanctioned Truck Country 50.

After topping the 23-car field in time trials to claim the Allstar Performance Fast Time Award, Moyer Jr. secured his spot into the main event with a second-place finish in his heat race. With $12,000 on the line, Billy posted an eighth-place finish in the 50-lap affair.

For the CRST Transportation Solution 50 on Sunday afternoon at 34 Raceway (West Burlington, Iowa) after Mother Nature pushed the event back a day, Billy laid down the second-fastest time overall before placing second in his heat. Starting the $15,000-to-win A-Main in fifth, Moyer Jr. slipped three positions in the 50-lapper to finish eighth.

Full results from last week’s events are available at www.FloSeries.com and www.LucasDirt.com .

This Thursday-Saturday the team will invade Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, Mo.) for the 30th annual Lucas Oil Show-Me 100. A pair of $6,000-to-win events are slated for Thursday and Friday, and then action ramps up on Saturday with a $50,000-to-win finale.

For more information on the crown jewel event, please visit www.LucasOilSpeedway.com .

Also, the team has launched a brand-new cyber home at www.BillyMoyerJr.com which is designed and maintained by MyRacePass.com Marketing Services. The site is the one-stop shop for everything related to BMJ Racing.

Billy Moyer Jr. would like to thank all of his sponsors including Nutrien Ag Solutions, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Dyna-Gro Seed, Pontiac RV, FK Rod Ends, Titan Motorsports, Tye Twarog Racing, Clements Racing Engines, Penske Shocks, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Phillips CPA Firm, Fragola Systems, Jack’s Auto Parts, Eibach Springs, Imperial Motors, Outerwears, XS Power Batteries, Sunoco Race Fuels, Bert Transmission, New Vision Graphics, Midwest Sheet Metal, Wiles Driveshafts, Performance Bodies, Hoosier Tire South by Pup, Oakley Deatherage Opticians, Frankland Racing Products, Hooker Harness, Kluhsman Racing Components, Beyea Custom Headers, Strange Engineering, Bell Helmets, Accu-Force Shock Service, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

For more information on the team please visit www.BillyMoyerJr.com .