Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Million

102 cars. Erb jr

Wonder if they’ll have Donnie Moran bring the old million car up and pace the field? Seems like a no brainer idea to me

Drop, cool idea. I no somebody will have the answer to this. When Donnie won the million, what type of lap times were they running back then compared to the cars of today ?

Dennis Erb Jr. and 97 cars

Drop Shock, I talked to Donnie about a month or so ago. At that time he said they had not contacted him about bringing the car, but he was on board with the idea.

That car is pretty cool to see. We went to race party back in March and they had it on a lift in the shop. It was cool to see things on it you don't see now days, like the patches over the tire compound number on the sidewall. It's exactly the way the car came off the track the night he won, minus the engine.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 05-27-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Drop Shock, I talked to Donnie about a month or so ago. At that time he said they had not contacted him about bringing the car, but he was on board with the idea.

That car is pretty cool to see. We went to race party back in March and they had it on a lift in the shop. It was cool to see things on it you don't see now days, like the patches over the tire compound number on the sidewalk. It's exactly the way the car came off the track the night he won, minus the engine.
    Thanks for the update. They will certainly be missing out on a great opportunity if they don't have him bring it. Why would they not want it there???
    #1 Million Dollar Man Fan