Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default bidens address to nation

as usual , he tried to show sympathy to the devastated parents of the dead children , of coarse he had to make it about himself by bringing up his own losses years ago , but then his old face wrinkled up and he went political to promote his gun law agenda , UNREAL , does he not realize his open border policies are getting young girls and boy.s raped and murdered trying to get here every day mostly because of him , he wants them here so bad , he does not care , collateral damage I suppose , also , the dem run cities like Chicago and new york have some of the toughest gun laws any where and the nightly shootings have not let up at all , they have actually increased in some places , I dont care what party you affiliate your self with , this shooting and the others like it is a horrible tragedy , but gun laws , obviously will not fix it , the ones that are mentally disturbed enough to do these hideous acts will find a way to get the guns they need , instead of monitoring every word a politician speaks on social media , they need to focus on these disturbed people's post that some times date back months before they act .... any way , may god bless these poor souls for there losses and help us learn how to legitimately stop these acts before they happen .....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    as usual , he tried to show sympathy to the devastated parents of the dead children , of coarse he had to make it about himself by bringing up his own losses years ago , but then his old face wrinkled up and he went political to promote his gun law agenda , UNREAL , does he not realize his open border policies are getting young girls and boy.s raped and murdered trying to get here every day mostly because of him , he wants them here so bad , he does not care , collateral damage I suppose , also , the dem run cities like Chicago and new york have some of the toughest gun laws any where and the nightly shootings have not let up at all , they have actually increased in some places , I dont care what party you affiliate your self with , this shooting and the others like it is a horrible tragedy , but gun laws , obviously will not fix it , the ones that are mentally disturbed enough to do these hideous acts will find a way to get the guns they need , instead of monitoring every word a politician speaks on social media , they need to focus on these disturbed people's post that some times date back months before they act .... any way , may god bless these poor souls for there losses and help us learn how to legitimately stop these acts before they happen .....
    2700 lives are lost each day of the year in abortion clinics. I say lets get rid of them. Many people die each year in aircraft and cars. Should we eliminate them as well ? ?

When people post stupid sheet on the internet like most shooters do before they do , they need to be arrested , duh?
    It’s not like someone isn’t looking already.

We have all the weapons and personal protection we need, zero of them have any capacity modification….if I wanted to shoot stuff like that on a regular basis I would be in the military.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Would he classify my deer hunting 270 semi-automatic....... a weapon of war?

What a friggin idiot to say stupid things like that! Is he really that ignorant or is he just repeating his handlers opinions?

btw....Im still missing that $1.99 mean tweet gas!

Unfortunately we both know the answer as to who’s rhetoric he’s parroting……..guns aren’t the real issue anyway, nor are our rights to have them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Would he classify my deer hunting 270 semi-automatic....... a weapon of war?What a friggin idiot to say stupid things like that! Is he really that ignorant or is he just repeating his handlers opinions?btw....Im still missing that $1.99 mean tweet gas!
    I have a Remington 7400 in that caliber. I only have it because I bought it from a lacky in-law that bought it for his son to hunt deer with in a state where it is illegal to use a semi for deer. He ended up with a .308 bolt action then. Interesting enough it came with the stock clip and 2 extra capacity that held 10 shots.

Nobody needs that many shots to kill a deer, if they do they should take up fishing instead.…..cool to have the 10 shot capacity, but are you really hunting if you need that many shots to get a deer?

I guess if there were a gang of them running straight at you trying to attack maybe?

Again, cool to have that capacity in case of the zombie apocalypse I guess…..but for hunting wildlife?

I’m 100% for our 2a rights…..but like most things lately, common sense approach to understanding it has left the building, no non military or Non leo person needs the type weaponry these shooters like to use.

I kind of liken it to our right to free speech…….sure we have the right to say what we want, but when we go overboard and use it maliciously to harm someone that free speech isn’t protected anymore.
    Same with guns imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I have a Remington 7400 in that caliber. I only have it because I bought it from a lacky in-law that bought it for his son to hunt deer with in a state where it is illegal to use a semi for deer. He ended up with a .308 bolt action then. Interesting enough it came with the stock clip and 2 extra capacity that held 10 shots.
    Why would you need that for deer hunting? Our ancestors are laughing.

BBQ is spot on.

I dont need a AR15 and you can outlaw them all you want , but do you really believe that will stop these kind of incidents like in texas from happening ???? there are millions of these type of weapons all ready out there , if these mental cases decide to do these type of things , they will easily find what they need , a ban will not amount to sh!t ......

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Why would you need that for deer hunting? Our ancestors are laughing.

BBQ is spot on.
    Have you ever shot at running deer being chased by a good set of hounds......obviously not! Youre gonna miss way more than you hit! Fact!

But.......if you give liberals an inch, theyll take 42 miles!

And thats why im against any laws that interferes with my rights to any firearm or ammunition!

Have you ever shot at running deer being chased by a good set of hounds......obviously not! Youre gonna miss way more than you hit! Fact!

But.......if you give liberals an inch, theyll take 42 miles!

And thats why im against any laws that interferes with my rights to any firearm or ammunition!
    I don't hunt deer with dogs lol. I hunt deer with a bow by myself from a tree or even on the ground at times. How easy do you need it to be??

You need a YUGE clip to mow down an attacking Antifa mob or BLM mob!!!! And how about the Rogue government itself???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I was raised on up hunting on a 30-30 model 94 Winchester that I also still have but was retired long ago,. It held 7 in the tubular mag and 1 in the chamber for a total of 8. Grampa was from the depression era so we were taught 1 shot 1 kill. We shot 2 or 3 on Thanksgiving day to make sure it was straight and then anything shot afterwards brought down a deer. A box 0f shells lasted a few years. For a good many year I used my old 24-V Savage combo that had a single shot .222 upper barrel to go bring down a doe when needed. The last several years I have adapted to using a crossbow since I was under a Drs. orders not to use a rifle because there was a mediport implanted in my right shoulder. This was why I was astounded that the in law that is originally from West Virginia needed to carry 3 clips of shells with him ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 05-27-2022 at 11:00 AM.

I don't hunt deer with dogs lol. I hunt deer with a bow by myself from a tree or even on the ground at times. How easy do you need it to be??
    Yeah, thats super tough hunting over a corn pile! Takes alot of skill.....smh!!!

Yeah, thats super tough hunting over a corn pile! Takes alot of skill.....smh!!!
    Look at you feeling threatened. You admitted to using dogs to hunt so you throw false accusations to feel better LOL. No dogs or corn here buddy, not even a crossbow. I hunt mature bucks in their bedroom, with a compound.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 05-27-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Blaming gun control for these insane awful shootings is for morons. Of course Dems know most of
    their base is morons. I am not a gun owner by the way. However you are not going to stop people from obtaining guns. Schools need better preparation for security. According to FBI there are steps that can be taken. People need to report things that are showing mental illness on the internet.

True steps need to be acted upon, but banning guns is like saying ban trucks ban cars. SECURE the SCHOOLS with smart procedures. This kid walked right into the school. Good grief

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Blaming gun control for these insane awful shootings is for morons. Of course Dems know most of
    their base is morons. I am not a gun owner by the way. However you are not going to stop people from obtaining guns. Schools need better preparation for security. According to FBI there are steps that can be taken. People need to report things that are showing mental illness on the internet.

True steps need to be acted upon, but banning guns is like saying ban trucks ban cars. SECURE the SCHOOLS with smart procedures. This kid walked right into the school. Good grief
    Yeah because cars and trucks are causing mass school shootings.

I own rifles, shotguns, muzzloaders, bows, etc. There's no need for AR's.

You are correct in saying schools should be secure. There should be armed officials, metal detectors, etc at entrances.

Have you ever shot at running deer being chased by a good set of hounds......obviously not! Youre gonna miss way more than you hit! Fact!But.......if you give liberals an inch, theyll take 42 miles! And thats why im against any laws that interferes with my rights to any firearm or ammunition!
    Them there semi-autos are just the ticket around these where-abouts when you stir up a gaggleof them worthless coyotes ! ! Especially if'n there is a good led coon light attached onto it ! !

Yeah because cars and trucks are causing mass school shootings.

I own rifles, shotguns, muzzloaders, bows, etc. There's no need for AR's.

You are correct in saying schools should be secure. There should be armed officials, metal detectors, etc at entrances.
    Just for the record trucks and cars have been used for mass killings. To discuss what weapons should be sold is fine, but none of that is going to stop this horrid mass murder.

Nope, the weapons aren’t the problem…….. the mental state of the folks using them to kill IS.

I don’t have the answer, but part of it has to be to start picking up the folks the post this stuff online days ahead of their actions……in almost every single case lately, they basically announced what they were going to do….how hard is that? And for the jokers that post online just for the attention, pick them up too, no different than yelling fire in a crowded theater.
    I understand zeros concerns 100%, and he’s right about they will want to take 42 miles…….answer to that is vote out the ignorant “ theys” that don’t understand what the 2a is or it’s meaning.

I rarely hunt at all anymore, the weapons we have are purely for protection and sport shooting / targets /blowing off steam etc…….anyone wanting to play with the ARs etc. should join the military in my opinion….go there and play all you want, America encourages it.

It’s a hard topic to discuss because there is really no more middle ground anymore…….the gun guys want everything, the lib idiots want us to use sticks and rocks to protect ourselves……the other 90 percent of the population just want to be able to have adequate protection to protect themselves.

If we can’t get them off of us with what we already own, our problem is much bigger than needing more capacity or lethality.