Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Them there semi-autos are just the ticket around these where-abouts when you stir up a gaggleof them worthless coyotes ! ! Especially if'n there is a good led coon light attached onto it ! !
    I could see that, but I believe I could wipe out the ones I needed with the right rounds in my pump also……but like we have all addressed already, it’s not the weapon that is the problem. That’s what needs legislated.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Yeah because cars and trucks are causing mass school shootings.

I own rifles, shotguns, muzzloaders, bows, etc. There's no need for AR's.

You are correct in saying schools should be secure. There should be armed officials, metal detectors, etc at entrances.
    Nothing wrong with an AR, It's a very nice defense weapon.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    From what? What’s wrong with pistols or shot guns?

The type of gun used in most US homicides is not an AR-15

Handguns are used in nearly two-thirds of the nation’s gun murders. - https://abcnews.go.com/US/type-gun-u...ry?id=78689504

I’m Pro 2a, and own four different styles and calibers of the semi-automatic long rifle known as the AR platform. That is on me to own such rifles as it is my legal right to own them --- but as BBQboy has stated, we have a much-much bigger problem here in the USA, and that is a mental health crisis due to there being mental illness ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A bone stock one sure is……but even it is overkill for self defense, unless you live in Somalia.

It’s a really difficult and complex situation, removing or modifying just 1 part of the equation ( like the anti gun folks want) will solve nothing…..be like closing all the McDonald’s because people are fat.

We all have some very valid and different opinions , it’s nice to have the civil discussion…..in the end we all want the same thing, to live free in the country we all say we love.

Lurker,

But we’re not talking about murders. We’re talking about mass school shootings.

These Kids aren’t being raised by their parents they are being raised by their phones,friends and fantasy…..just another part of the equation

Semantics, Pennsboro32.

A lunatic will find a way if not observed properly……just sayin.

As old Ichabod Crane once said " Spare the rod and spoil the child " !
    Last edited by Raceready; 05-27-2022 at 10:02 PM.

when you knuckel hearted goons going to 101%$ fully excpet the reality . voting out or in does NOT a dam thing !!! Hello powers that be are sitting back waiting for the final strike. The final take over of yall ''beloved america'''!!!! These fuks are part of the game !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Semantics, Pennsboro32.
    You’re never going to stop people from murdering one another. But you can take steps to prevent things from happening such as school shootings. How many school shootings happen with a pistol?

I'm not sure what the exact answer is. I'm all for 2a rights but I do know quite a few people with higher powered weapons and ARs that have no business owning them. I wouldn't trust them with a 9mm.

Unfortunately in this case, it doesn't look like it mattered what type of gun the lunatic had. The response time/actions of the local police to the incident was horrible. They basically gave up the two adjoined classrooms that he was in after being fired upon on initial approach. Rather he had an AR15 or a handgun in this case, he was going to do serious damage as he did. I can't imagine how horrible it would have been for the parents looking on seeing the police doing nothing. Took over an hour for the guy to be took out and that was only after the boarder tactical unit decided to ignore the local police's call to still wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Look at you feeling threatened. You admitted to using dogs to hunt so you throw false accusations to feel better LOL. No dogs or corn here buddy, not even a crossbow. I hunt mature bucks in their bedroom, with a compound.
    Not at all........you threw the first insult!

Youre the typical still hunter......trying to act like your way of hunting takes more skill! Its obvious you have nevr experienced dog hunting before. But carry on with......my bowhunting is far superior to any other methods! lololol

As a lifetime hunter, I dont understand the need to ban any guns!

I 100% guarantee you, if I wanted to commit a mass murder, I would choose a 12 guage semiautomatic shotgun. Using #4 buckshot and 5 shells, that would be 215 .25" pellets flying thru the air. One could wipe out an entire classroom with out a reload!Fact!

Its not the gun.......its the shooter!!!!

A lunatic will find a way to get a weapon

Bottom line!!!! True.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    As a lifetime hunter, I dont understand the need to ban any guns!

I 100% guarantee you, if I wanted to commit a mass murder, I would choose a 12 guage semiautomatic shotgun. Using #4 buckshot and 5 shells, that would be 215 .25" pellets flying thru the air. One could wipe out an entire classroom with out a reload!Fact!

Its not the gun.......its the shooter!!!!
    You are right about this. I am a war veteran but I own no guns. However I fully support the 2 admendment. The big problem trying to solve this is the left screaming about their non sense to gain political points. SECURE the schools. Start with only one entrance during school hours and a capable qualified guard at the door who has been trained in fire arms.

Bout time for some internet policing…….no way this kid shouldn’t have been picked up before this incident.

I’m good with big brother looking over my shoulder on the internet, it can and is being done every single day anyway……beef it up, make some laws and go pick these folks up when they announce what they are getting ready to do, even if cryptic.
    We all know what that looks like and a persons rights to free speech and bear arms goes out the window at that point.