Default Spring Nationals at Duck River

Did anyone else see there are ELEVEN support classes tomorrow night at Duck River?. OUCH. I realize Monday is a holiday, but even being an avid race fan, I could never sit through that many races in one night. It would be hard to watch that many classes sitting at home watching on Flo let alone being in person. That many classes would never fly with the fans where I am from!

That's ridiculous an not only that they are paying extra money in ever class so they are going to have more cars in ever class they will be racing forever they can have that I'm out.

Get ready to eat breakfast on the way home if you go. DR is notorious for this bull$hit they going to make sure if it’s got a motor and wheels they going to make a class for it.

I noticed that several had asked what the entry fees were going to be and they didn't get an answer.

"In addition to the Spring Nationals competitors gunning for the $5,053 payday in the season finale, other classes in dirt-slinging action will include 604 Late Models ($1,000 to win), 602 Late Models ($1,000 to win), CRUSA Open Wheel Modifieds ($1,000 to win), Modified Street ($700 to win), Pure Pony ($1,000 to win), FWD Rookie ($300 to win), Factory Stocks ($600 to win), Dwarf ($400 to win), CRUSA Street Stock ($800 to win), Mod Lites ($750 to win), and Kids Mini Cup."

Does the concession stand serve breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Does the concession stand serve breakfast.
    maybe the can come up with an egg McMuffin type sandwich for grab n' go ? ?

When is enough enough if you park an outside vehicle in the pits it cost you 20 dollars if you race in more than one class you have to buy another pit pass.

"When is enough enough if you park an outside vehicle in the pits it cost you 20 dollars if you race in more than one class you have to buy another pit pass."

Are you serious? Why do the teams and drivers put up with this kind of stuff? Do they want to race that bad that they would adhere to this ridiculous policy? Is this something that only Duck River does or is this a common practice for the Tennessee tracks?