Default Mike Marlar banged up. Decided he will not race today at Lucas Oil Speedway. X-Rays

From the teams Facebook page

Mike Marlar Racing
    No racing today. X-rays instead. Car bicycled in a rut, landed seat first, knocked floor plan through pedals. Hopefully no fractures and will be back after it soon. Maybe Lucas Oil Speedway uses better judgement today, don’t want to see any of my buddies get hurt.

I watched the race last night and it was rough on the bottom side of the track. Even Davenport said so in his interview after the race hopefully they fix it.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Ouch. I'm sure hitting the pedals or steering column could do some damage. Hope his xrays comeback neg

Ditto!!!! Mikie get well

Unless I missed it, mavtv never showed Marlars flip, just his car sitting next to the wall!

Their cameramen last night reminded me of Biden trying to read his teleprompter!!!

For a minute I though he was having a heart attack or something, the way he got his gear off, out of the car and leaned on that guys 4 wheeler.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Unless I missed it, mavtv never showed Marlars flip, just his car sitting next to the wall!

Their cameramen last night reminded me of Biden trying to read his teleprompter!!!

He didn't flip. The car bicycled on a rut.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

They switched cameras so much, it's hard to follow anything that happens. I don't know how it doesn't send people into a seizure. Everything about their broadcast is great other than that.

I am surprised nobody flipped Friday night. Several cars bicycled Friday, with Marlar almost going over. Large amount of rain the previous days really did a number on the track.