Default 16 Seawright vs 212 Putnam again!

When you take the NE Alabama former champ and the NW Alabama former champ and put those together, and with 212, most of the time, has a .08 second advantage, they are about equal, it turns in to a battle. The deep high bank Thunderhill Raceway had the thrill going around midnight. Putnam got the best time with Seawright, Dacus and Frame following but Putnam took the outside on the start because he dominates the top of T1 and T2. All 3 starts, Seawright jumped early from the pole spot knowing that he had to beat Putnam out of T2 but could not hook T2 sharp, thus getting into Putman's line high up. So Putnam was forced to back off out of T2 on the starts. Dacus was doing good but around lap 4 or so, he messed up out of T2 and lost 3 spots. Seawright and Putnam were running neck to neck several times with Putnam trying to pass Seawright and did, back and forth besides each other. The o-sh*t happened when Putnam when down under Seawright going into T3 about midway in the race, but Seawright was not going allow that to happen. So Seawright went low, both hooking the two together and Seawright lost that tie up thus sliding out of T3 in loose dirt and off the track. Well, you know Seawright if you have ever been to Fort Payne Speedway before, he is going to fight you or hit your car with his car if he does not get the win. Seawright finished 2nd a while back, remember, and tapped the winner after the race and was de'qued, and threw that $2000 out the window? So, last night, here comes Seawright again wanting to fight. He is what, 18 years old, wants to race in the big races with the big boys, his family has the money to buy his way in, but the young kid needs to be sat down and have a talking too..........Congrats to 212 Josh Putnam for that great thrill win! Also J8 Frame, your doing good and keep up the great racing.

I’ve been disappointed watching the 16 acting his age so much this year……thought he was a little more mature than that.
    Just a stupid young kid doing stupid young kid things still, time to grow up a little.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’ve seen Seawright race a bunch of times. Have never seen him do anything dirty. Not even close. He must drive differently when he’s close to home.

He got all pissy with somebody on a flo or raceamerica race this year tried to retaliate wreck them and wrecked himself, don’t remember who just that it was surprising to see him do that.

He caught my eye because he’s fast and normally pretty quite on and off the track it seems, just disappointed to see him act his age. I guess I really shouldn’t be though, he is still a kid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He might be a little spoiled. He comes from a pretty famous family.

Young, dumb, and full of..............bad ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Young, dumb, and full of..............bad ideas.
    He sounds like that Noah Gregson. He and Jeb Burton got into a fist fight last night after the race. He has created a lot of enemies among the other drivers with his actions.

I guess the world needs more Shane Clantons.

He got all pissy with somebody on a flo or raceamerica race this year tried to retaliate wreck them and wrecked himself, don’t remember who just that it was surprising to see him do that.

He caught my eye because he’s fast and normally pretty quite on and off the track it seems, just disappointed to see him act his age. I guess I really shouldn’t be though, he is still a kid.

Sounds like he needs a Casey Roberts intervention! lol

16 is the Parker Martin of Alabama.

Spoiled, entitled, and would have had his a$$ kicked more than once before now if not for his age.

Fort Payne (Alabama) has a very strict jumping the start rule and the cones are enforced (due to jumpy homeboy Seawright?). Not last night at Thunderhill SAS race. Seawright would lead the group into T3 at a brisk pace, and at midpoint 3/4, he took off leaving everyone behind but catching up in T1 and T2. Some of the crowd was upset at the flagman for not redoing the starts......Again, about midway thru the 40 laps, on the back straightway, Seawright let off getting ready for T3. Putnam was on his rear and still on the gas thus 'slingshot Putnam' was going under Seawright. Seawright knew Putnam was there coming up on his left side because Putnam was still winding out his motor. Seawright could hear Putnam's motor with ease and knew he was there. For a split second, it looked like Putnam took out Seawright, but rethinking, it was just fair racing. Seawright was heading toward a butt end of the wall sideways sliding at full speed, scared the crap out of the fans. But he bounced off of a hidden tractor tire. Someone drove the car to the pits, not bad damaged........ The SAS announcer stated that that race was the best this year in the SAS...... Seawright stayed safe on the bottom pushing traffic out, and Putnam was flying around the top weaving in and out of traffic missing cars by inches to stay with Seawright. Racing to the finest at the thrill hill, Thunderhill in TN.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I guess the world needs more Shane Clantons.
    HEAVEN FORBID ! ! - The other day 1 guy stated that " Old Cocoanut Head is the armpit of dirt track racing ". Another fellow that was also there said " I would say that It is another body part about a foot or so lower and more towards the backside " ? ?

I like Josh and Sam but the small video I seen I don't blame Sam for being pissed. Then again I didn't see the whole race don't know what happen before that.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    16 is the Parker Martin of Alabama.

Spoiled, entitled, and would have had his a$$ kicked more than once before now if not for his age.
    Parker Martin is the 6 from Cochran, Ga. His parents own the track!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Parker Martin is the 6 from Cochran, Ga. His parents own the track!
    I know. I was saying Seawright is the Alabama version of Parker Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wide View Post
    I like Josh and Sam but the small video I seen I don't blame Sam for being pissed. Then again I didn't see the whole race don't know what happen before that.
    from first turn of first lap they were sliding each other back and forth. looked to me like seawright went in a little lower than putnam thought and they hit. it just looked like hard racing for 5k to me. real good race though