Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I don't know if Tony got to see any of that last night but I'm guessing his phone call to whomever wasn't a pleasant one

Josh Richards with facial injuries. Hit with mud. Let’s hope he is ok and can race again soon.

The way Josh brought the car to a stop, and then all the blood from his nose to his neck, I knew that was a bad incident. Hopefully he can be ready to drive by the Million.

place is strange goes from a dry slick dust bowl to tacky rutted up cornfield. If they can't get it smooth in the middle they better at least find a way to get a berm up top

Can some of you whine and cry more? Nobody getting rich racing, they have choice to run or park. Laughed at rather dusty slick statement. New breed of stupid we got these days

talking about comparing track conditions over the years Jim not just last night

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Time to postpone the million at this point, what a travesty
    The travesty, is you thinking they should cancel the Million... Gotta love the internet Dillholes!

I've heard tell that several tracks are cutting corners and not putting as much time as needed into the preparation due to the astronomical increase of fueling the equipment and not being able to find enough people willing and able to do the work ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by latemodelman View Post
    Track will be bad calling for rain Wednesday and Thursday this week and then next week Monday and Tuesday of the Million. Track will be just like this. watch out.
    It's sad that there are still people gullible enough to watch weather forecasts for over a week out even though they're always wrong.