Default Contactless payment system

I need to learn as much information as possible about the contactless payment system. Who has already connected this system, how does it work in practice? What is needed to organize all this?

Our organization has not yet switched to such a system. I do not know whether it is profitable at all. Now we are using regular terminals as before

It is much easier to work with contactless payment system. A few months ago we connected it. To begin with I would advise you to find out what is Softpos https://m4bank.com/softpos Also on this site of the Center of Corporate Technologies you can find out more information about how to order the service of connecting contactless payments

I think that for people looking to delve into the details of a contactless payment system, using solutran customer service could be beneficial. This thread initiates a practical discussion about the implementation and workings of such systems, providing insights into its real-world application. If you're seeking information on how to get started and what's required for successful integration, the experiences shared here might offer you a clearer understanding of the process.