CCSDS Set for Batesville Motor Speedway and I-30 Speedway Invasion
Over $8,000 in Weekend Winner’s Purses on the Line this Weekend

CONWAY, Ark. (05/30/22) – After more than a month break, the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) presented by Lucas Oil returns to action this weekend – June 3-4 – with a doubleheader at Batesville Motor Speedway and I-30 Speedway.

With Mother Nature claiming the series’ last three events, the tour and its competitors are chomping at the bit to get back to business this Friday and Saturday.

“Batesville (Motor Speedway) and I-30 (Speedway) are two of the mainstays on the tour and relatively close to many of our regulars, so we’re definitely looking forward to the upcoming weekend,” CCSDS CEO Chris Sullivan said. “Hopefully Mother Nature is finished messing with us for a while. We’ve got some great events coming up, and we’re all definitely ready to race.”

Through five events in 2022, the series has seen five different winners with Brian Rickman, Tyler Stevens, Kyle Beard, Garrett Alberson, and most recently Billy Moyer Jr.

Two-time defending CCSDS Champion, Logan Martin continues to be the Midwest Sheet Metal Marked Man atop the latest series standings. He’s followed by Brian Rickman, B.J. Robinson, Morgan Bagley, Hunter Rasdon, Mason Oberkramer, Kyle Beard, Tyler Stevens, Brandon Carpenter, and Jon Kirby.

Tyler Stevens continues to pace the Midwest Sheet Metal Rookie of the Year battle with Brandon Carpenter with Shannon Parker in tow.

Weekend action opens with a $3,000-to-win program on Friday, June 3 at Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Ark.). IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, Hobby Stocks, and Cruisers will also join the night’s spotlight.

Pit gates open at 4 pm CST with hot laps at 7:30 pm and racing action at 8 pm. Grandstand tickets (ages 13-and-up) are $20 with children (ages 7-12) $5 and children (ages 6-and-under) free. Pit passes (ages 12-and-up) are $35 with children (ages 6-11) $20.

On Saturday, June 4 the 2022 edition of the Rockabilly 45 will be held at Tracey Clay’s I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Ark.) with a $5,000 winner’s check up for grabs. Bennings Heat & Air IMCA Modifieds, Cadillac Chassis IMCA Stock Cars, and 305 Winged Sprint Cars will also be in action.

Gates open at 5 pm CST with hot laps at 7 pm and racing action at 7:30 pm. Adult grandstand admission is $20 with children (ages 12-and-under) admitted free at the front gate compliments of the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Super Late Models. Pit passes are $35.

The CCSDS tire rule for both events is a Hoosier 1350 on all four corners with a Hoosier 1600 white-dot right rear option.

For more information on the facilities, please visit www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.com and www.I-30Speedway.com .

The COMP Cams Super Dirt Series presented by Lucas Oil is sponsored by and would like to thank all of their sponsors including- COMP Cams, Lucas Oil, Pannell Chipping, VP Racing Fuels, Mark Martin Automotive, Keyser Manufacturing, P&W Sales, Malvern Bank, Mr. Dent Paintless Dent Removal & Collision Repair, Integra Shocks, NewVisionCustomShirts.com, Rocket Chassis, Midwest Sheet Metal, DirtOnDirt.com, Black Diamond Chassis, Midwest Automation, Hoosier Race Tires, Smiley’s Racing Products, Dixon Road U-Pull-It, Bad Boy Mowers, Beach Veterinarian Services, Air Power Consultants, Schoenfeld Headers, MI Truck Center, ASC Warranty, Quickcar Racing Products, Taylor Electric, M&M Paint, Capital Race Cars, Mid-State Golf Cars LLC, Delta Thunder Motorsports, Advanced Powder Coating, Farmer Tree Service, Barnhart Heating & Air, Autocraft Paint & Bodyworks, Edelbrock, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information on the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series presented by Lucas Oil, please visit www.COMPDirt.com .