Cory Hedgec ock Bests I-75 Limited Late Model Action in Whitehead Racing Entry
Ponderosa Speedway Valvoline Iron-Man Series Action Up Next

LOUDON, Tenn. (06/01/22) – Cory Hedgec ock picked up his eighth win of the 2022 season on Friday night. The $2,500 victory came aboard the Jake Whitehead-owned No. 116 Precision Welding & Fabrication XR1 Rocket Chassis Limited Late Model.

“I had a great time this weekend. I’m very grateful for Jake (Whitehead) asking me to drive his racecar at I-75 (Raceway) on Friday night, and it was cool to get the win for the team,” Hedgec ock said. “Then on Monday night we had a great race with some top-notch drivers at 411 (Motor Speedway) and came away with a fourth-place finish. Top-to-bottom it was a good Memorial Day weekend of racing.”

He added a fourth-place finish to his weekend accomplishments on Monday night at 411 Motor Speedway in his E-Z-GO / Noble Knights Construction Services No. 23 Budget Transmission / K&P Used Cars / Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Super Late Model.
Friday night found Cory Hedgec ock in action at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) aboard the Jake Whitehead-owned No. 116 Limited Late Model for the Chris Jenkins Memorial Race.

Following the third-fastest qualifying effort, Hedgec ock outdueled Cameron Weaver in the 40-lapper to claim his eighth win of the season and a $2,500 prize.

Cory returned to action on Monday in his No. 23 Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Super Late Model at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.) for the Valvoline Iron-Man Southern Series-sanctioned Scott Sexton Memorial.

He secured his spot into the $10,052-to-win A-Main with a second-place finish in his heat race. Clawing forward one spot in the 52-lap affair, Hedgec ock notched a fourth-place finish. He trailed Jimmy Owens, Dale McDowell, and Mack McCarter to the checkers with Ricky Weiss coming in fifth.

Full weekend results are available at www.i75Raceway.com and www.411MotorSpeedway.net .
Cory will be back in the driver’s seat on Friday night at Ponderosa Speedway (Junction City, Ky.) with the Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series in a $7,500-to-win event.

For more information on the event, please visit www.imdirt.net .

Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, K&P Used Cars, W.E. Hardscapes & Masonry, Circle H Services, Noble Knights Construction Services, STI Trucking, Black Diamond Racecars, I-75 Raceway, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Powers Machine, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Pro-Fabrication, Accu-Force, Vineyard Construction, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, Martel Signs, MyRacePass Marketing Services, Hoosier, VP Fuels, Hickory Hardscapes, my Wife, my Daughter, Dad, Mom, my Grandad Mike and everyone who helps.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)