Matt Henderson Tops Action at I-75 Raceway and 411 Motor Speedway
Records $3,500 in Winnings Aboard CVR House Car

LOUDON, Tenn. (06/01/22) – Matt Henderson piloted his Vision Wheel / Discount Tire No. 17 Vineyard Lawn / Stanco Equipment / CVR Race Car / Hendren Racing Engine Crate Late Model to a pair of wins over the Memorial Day weekend.

He bookended the weekend with Tennessee triumphs at I-75 Raceway and 411 Motor Speedway.

“It feels great to finally get a pair of wins on the books for 2022. We’ve been close to Victory Lane for the past two months, and we finally put it altogether this weekend at I-75 (Raceway) and 411 (Motor Speedway),” Henderson said. “We’ve got a really good piece here, and it’s great to finally have something to show for it. As always, I want to thank all of our great marketing partners, who make this all possible.”

Matt Henderson kicked off his Memorial Day weekend on Friday evening at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) aboard the CVR Race Cars No. 17 Late Model for the Crate Late Model portion of the Chris Jenkins Memorial Race. After registering the second-fastest qualifying effort, Henderson outran polesitter Hayden Cardwell in the 30-lap feature to capture his first win of the season and a $1,500 prize.

Behind the wheel of the Scott Sharp-owned No. 118 Super Late Model on Sunday at Lake Cumberland Speedway (Burnside, Ky.) for the Valvoline Iron-Man Southern Series-sanctioned Johnny Wheeler Memorial, Matt secured his spot into the $5,031-to-win A-Main with a fourth-place finish in his heat race. Losing one spot in the 40-lap affair, Henderson notched a ninth-place finish.

On Monday afternoon at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.) for the Crate Late Model portion of the Scott Sexton Memorial, Henderson topped the 19-car field in time trials before picking up a flag-to-flag victory in the feature. His second win of 2022 campaign was worth $2,000.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.i75Raceway.com, www.IMdirt.net, and www.411MotorSpeedway.com .

Henderson plans to not race anywhere this coming weekend. As more dates are finalized for the Tennessee racer, they’ll be posted at his online home at www.MattHendersonRacing.com .

Matt Henderson would like to thank all of his marketing partners including CVR Race Cars, Vision Wheel, Discount Tire, Chattanooga Valley Used Parts, Tennessee Eye Care, LTC Excavating, Vineyard Lawn, Stanco Equipment Co, R. Stuart Timber, Vineyard Enterprises, Race Logic Chassis School, Hendren Racing Engines, RPI Racing Suspension, ProFabricstion, INC., Gorsuch Performance Solutions, KND Safety, Hoosier Tire South, Ahlsome Design Conceptd, PPM Racing Products, XS Power, Allstar Performance, Dirt Car Lift, Matco Tools by Chad Toomey, Vic Hill Racing Engines, KRC Power Steering, Wilwood Performance Products, Race Day Engineer, ButlerBuilt Motorsports Equipment, Bulldog Rearends, Quickcar Racing Products, Earnhardt Technologies, Swift Springs, RLT Consulting, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest info regarding Matt Henderson Racing, please visit the team’s cyber home at www.MattHendersonRacing.com or check the team out on Facebook at @MHenderson17 and on Twitter at @MHenderson17.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)