Eli Beets Bests Valvoline Iron-Man Action at Lake Cumberland
Launches New Online Home at EliBeets.com

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (06/03/22) – Eli Beets stormed to his second-straight Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series victory on Sunday evening. His latest voyage to Victory Lane came at Kentucky’s Lake Cumberland Speedway aboard his TMC No. 109 C&C Specialized Trucking / Capital Race Car / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

His triumph was worth $5,031 in the fifth annual Johnny Wheeler Memorial.

“I couldn’t be more proud of our team. This Super Late Model deal is tough, and we are starting to find our rhythm in the division. We’re learning something new every night, and it’s an exciting time for us,” Beets said. “Hopefully we can keep our momentum rolling his weekend. I want to thank my family, my sponsors, and everyone who supports our race team.”

After seeing Saturday's scheduled event at Richmond (Ky.) Raceway fall victim to rain, the team traveled to Boyd's Speedway (Ringgold, Ga.) for the $5,053-to-win Schaeffer's Oil Spring Nationals event. With 24 entries on hand, Eli qualified second fastest in his group to earn the third-starting spot for the 40-lap feature. He raced in the Top 10 throughout the feature before crossing the finish line in the eighth position.

Beets returned to Lake Cumberland Speedway (Burnside, Ky.) on Sunday afternoon to enter his TMC Racing No. 109 Late Model into battle with the Valvoline Iron-Man Southern Series for the Johnny Wheeler Memorial.

After starting the night off with a heat race victory, Beets led flag-to-flag in the 40-lap feature to capture his second straight win at the Kentucky oval and a $5,031 prize. He took the checkers ahead of Justin Rattliff, Michael Chilton, Stacy Boles, and Chris Combs.

For the Scott Sexton Memorial on Monday afternoon at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.), Eli edged his way into the $10,052-to-win finale with a third-place finish in his heat race. Slipping four spots in the 52-lap affair, Beets recorded a 13th-place outing.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.SouthernNationalsSeries.com and www.imdirt.net .

The team has also launched a brand-new online home at www.EliBeets.com which is developed and maintained by MyRacePass.com Marketing Services. The website is the one-stop shop for everything related to EB Motorsports and Eli Beets.

The upcoming weekend – June 3-4 – has Beets returning to The Bluegrass State for a pair of events. On Friday night a $7,500-to-win, Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series program is scheduled for Ponderosa Speedway (Junction City, Ky.), and on Saturday the action shifts to Richmond (Ky.) Raceway for a $7,500-to-win XR Southern All Star (SAS) Super Late Model Series event.

Eli Beets would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include TMC, C&C Specialized Trucking, Capital Race Cars, Penske Racing Shocks, Hoosier Tire, Clements Racing Engines, Team FastLane Graphics, Brucebilt Performance, Indocil Art, Barclay House Apartments, The Joie of Seating, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

For the latest team updates, please visit www.EliBeets.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)