Default $45 admission @ Tri City

Charged $45 for a train race. if they want to have a race where they gouge all the nascar fans they should just have a private race just for them. if i wasnt blocked in the parking lot i would have left and i will never go back. they can stick their summer nationals and lucas race.

Here’s a quarter….

Quote Originally Posted by muddy mike View Post
    Charged $45 for a train race. if they want to have a race where they gouge all the nascar fans they should just have a private race just for them. if i wasnt blocked in the parking lot i would have left and i will never go back. they can stick their summer nationals and lucas race.
    keep in mind they had a big sprint car show...those cars really put a hurtin on the surface. Ive been there several times and its usually good racing. If i stopped going to a track because of a freight train surface there wouldnt be any tracks left to go to....yes even fairbury

I know what you mean man i been going there for almost 50 years and its not the first time its happened. i think it was the combo of the ridiculous high price of $45 for a 10k to win show and a train race for that price that irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by muddy mike View Post
    I know what you mean man i been going there for almost 50 years and its not the first time its happened. i think it was the combo of the ridiculous high price of $45 for a 10k to win show and a train race for that price that irks me.
    that $45 wasnt for the $!0k late models tho...if the racing was good it wouldnt even be an issue but pierce made it a snoozer

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    that $45 wasnt for the $!0k late models tho...if the racing was good it wouldnt even be an issue but pierce made it a snoozer
    I got a charge out of the WoO website they called young Bobby " The SMOOTH DOMINATOR " ! !

Outlaw sprints Attica typically only 32 or 35 for stands. $45 is pit pass money and it's $10k to win. I agree that's kinda high. Shoot, what's the million tickets??? I know different size tracks but different size purses too!

45 is too much. For sure.

Maybe the Gundakers need the money to keep Gordy out on the WoO trail, especially when you use provisionals lots of times to even start the feature. Lol

i had looked into taking my boys to race our junior sprints but weekly sliding scale for pay they were using and stupid high pitpasses kept us home. Would of loved to put a hurting on the Busch kid as he never comes to our area.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    i had looked into taking my boys to race our junior sprints but weekly sliding scale for pay they were using and stupid high pitpasses kept us home. Would of loved to put a hurting on the Busch kid as he never comes to our area.
    Good luck beating “NASCAR money”

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    keep in mind they had a big sprint car show...those cars really put a hurtin on the surface. Ive been there several times and its usually good racing. If i stopped going to a track because of a freight train surface there wouldnt be any tracks left to go to....yes even fairbury
    I’ve been to Fairbury once. It was a very boring train race. Still love the track.

All you can do is stay home when the pricing is that outrageous.