Austin Horton Scores Second-Career Topless Outlaw Series Victory
New Cyber Home Live at AustinHorton16.com

NEWNAN, Ga. (06/06/22) – Austin Horton repeated history on Saturday night. For the second-straight year the Georgia racer received $3,000 for his Senoia Raceway victory with the Vision Wheel Topless Outlaw Dirt Racing Series.

Horton also won the series’ 2021 stop at the oval aboard his Orr’s Trucking No. 16 Super K Express/ Horton Flyer/ XR1 Rocket Chassis / Bobby Thomas Racing Engine Late Model.

“Man I can’t thank Bobby Thomas my engine builder enough. He don’t use any dyno or anything like that, just a very stout and reliable engine. This feels good in front of this crowd, just want to thank all my guys and everyone that helps me,” commented Horton from the front stretch postrace interview. “Now, I’m looking forward to taking a few weeks off from racing to enjoy some time with my family.”

Saturday night saw Austin Horton return to action at Senoia (Ga.) Raceway (aboard his Franklin Enterprises No. 16 Limited Late Model for the Vision Wheel Topless Outlaw Series sanctioned program.

After topping the 28-car field in time trials, Horton turned back challenges from 14th-starting Justin Shipley in the feature to record his second-career win with the series and fourth overall triumph of the 2022 campaign. He claimed a $3,000 prize ahead of Shipley, Jordy Nipper, Chase King, and Jamie Maurice.

Full results from the event are available at www.ToplessOutlaws.com .

When Horton finalizes his upcoming schedule the dates will be posted on his brand-new website, which can be found at www.AustinHorton16.com . The site is designed and maintained by MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

Austin Horton would like to thank his marketing partners, which Super K Express, Orr’s Towing, Franklin Enterprises, GW Performance, Rocket Chassis by Clint Smith Racing, Topnotch Graphics, Horton’s Inc. and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Austin Horton, please visit www.AustinHorton16.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)