Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is True.. Earl had a line for that. They come to watch a good Race," not take a Deuce..Lmao.. Let's hope The Track puts Her shield up and we get a good race weekend. Heavy rains south of there today. Fields looked like Ponds..

Jake Timm has a good video on Facebook showing them removing the clay.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I'm with Highside Hustler25 and kidrock.
    I know Pierce and Sheppard are usually good in the rough. You know who else is good on a track with a little character?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know Pierce and Sheppard are usually good in the rough. You know who else is good on a track with a little character?
    Did your friend get an ID yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    And the racing will be a LOT better than a high-speed, freight-train race that a heavy track would give you.
    completely slick races just as bad as hammer down. the dreams and worlds last year were a snooze other than restarts. ideal would be slick with a thin moisture ring around the wall

If everybody is in a line running the cushion? Fantastic race and best track conditions ever according to most of 4M

If everybody is in a line running the hub? Worst race and track conditions ever according to most of 4M
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Looks like a Smoky Madden kinda track to me

Your normal suspects are going to be there at the end. Overton, JD, Madden, McDowell, McCreadie, possibly Erb, Owens, Pierce, Sheppard, Bloomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    If everybody is in a line running the cushion? Fantastic race and best track conditions ever according to most of 4M

If everybody is in a line running the hub? Worst race and track conditions ever according to most of 4M
    Boy, if that ain’t the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Looks like a Smoky Madden kinda track to me
    I'm not going to rule out " The SMOOTH DOMINATOR " boy from Illinoy to grab on up the win...

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I'm not going to rule out " The SMOOTH DOMINATOR " boy from Illinoy to grab on up the win...
    I’d love if Bobby won. Many people be hatin 😜

Hatin the Dominating ! ! Of course there shouldn't be any ill feelings if E.P. J. would happen to lead the contention for the victory ? ?

EPJ victory would make Lucas Oil happy. They run the best series in dirt racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    EPJ victory would make Lucas Oil happy. They run the best series in dirt racing.
    Even if that Huddy O'Neil won that wouldn't be too bad I think ?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I'm with Highside Hustler25 and kidrock.
    So am I. Tacky clay is what a dirt track is all about, not a dryslick wheel spinning skating rink where you gain on cars by inches not feet.

Maybe they just can't get it smoothed out because of too much water in it overall, but I would have tried 24/7 grading, sheepfooting, and even adding a little water to help the clay compact.

Wonder what they will do with the new clay, now that it's off of the track? Work it back in a little at a time or just leave it off for good?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Even a couch has a cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Hope its slicker than goose crap on a doorknob..........then the real drivers will show out!
    My opinion is, that if it is that slick, only the setup masters who can get the most bite and power to the ground will be the ones having success, no matter who the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    And the racing will be a LOT better than a high-speed, freight-train race that a heavy track would give you.
    This ^^^^^^^^^!!!

And this ^^^^^^^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    My opinion is, that if it is that slick, only the setup masters who can get the most bite and power to the ground will be the ones having success, no matter who the driver.
    Not at all. If you can't be smooth, it doesn't matter what car you are in. Hammer down is the great equalizer, as long as you have the wallet. Ask ole bloomer.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1