Default Wednesday Million Weather

Sorry folks but it don’t look good at all. Start early Thursday afternoon?
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

if i recall right maybe wrong but i think first million rained out and rescheduled.

This is probably why they raked the new dirt off. It hasn't worked well with very much rain on it.

Original dream was scheduled for Oct 7th & 8th that year, if I remember right. Was moved to June after the October rainout.

Oct got snowed out I believe. An I'm looking for a very late night Wednesday.

They’ve got a weekend to play with. Don’t run a two day million dollar race in one day. Huge mistake. If they have to nix the Dream so be it. Eldora fans will wait out the rain, just give us a good show.

Million took place of dream following year of rain out

If Wed rains out I thought maybe run the 2 prelim nights Thursday day and night, Million Friday, Dream Saturday

These fronts are hit and miss. The same thunderstorms heading that way have just moved through my area. If you watched the radar, looked like a lot of rain. Actually got less than a tenth of a inch. Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't rain at all.
    8/13/16

Tonight will be wet for sure but if they decide to wait it out could start the program sometime after 9.

Something tells me they will get tonights show in even if it is 2 or 3 in the morning. I am also sure the 101 million followed by the Dream will happen. As was said, rain is also hit and miss

There are at least a dozen cars that will be racing the Million that can't or won't stay for The Dream, so they really will do everything humanly possible to run The Million on Thursday night.