Default million winner

congrats to JD
    heartbreak for t-mac
    looks like track held up

surprised little booby went backwards
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Madden…. So close after barely making the A main.

Dem boys dat run them dry slick dirt tracks down South sure run well at Eldora. I bet the track was dry slick.

The South rises again 😁

How come they ran such a big race on a Thursday night and not on a Saturday night?

Because they wanted everyone there in the stands all four days. Dumb if you ask me though

The dream runs Friday Saturday. I believe the winner of that takes home over 100k. It will be interesting to see how many cars stick around.

They can have a race for 10 million….Earls original World is still the Super Bowl as far as I’m concerned.

I would say they will lose at least 20 to 30 cars for friday and saturday.
    another reason for having the million on thursday night , im sure they were hoping to get drivers and cars from other series like donny shatz , tyler courtney, chase briscoe etc that would not be able to show up on friday or saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    The South rises again 
    One day the North will be risen and the south will go back down

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    One day the North will be risen and the south will go back down
    I doubt it 😜

I'm just glad that the most overly funded team took home the million. Congrats.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Because they wanted everyone there in the stands all four days. Dumb if you ask me though
    It does seem dumb, especially being there. But I get it from from a ppv perspective.

You have to be crazy not to put your money on the 49 at Eldora. He’s quite the man right now, and I don’t see anybody at this point anyway. who’s going to knock him off the throne. He’s something , no doubt. Congrats. I think he owes Mikey Marler something nice.for spinning the 0 on the wheel. Madden was giving him fits for sure a few times, but Davenport is just too good out there in clean air.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    congrats to JD
    heartbreak for t-mac
    looks like track held up

surprised little booby went backwards
    I did not watch it. What happened to T-MAC for you to post heartbreak as he finished 4th. Was he leading at end?

Keep in mind Madden had to use up his tires coming from 19th in the feature. Madden just beat Davenport at Charlotte. Both are very good👍 Great race last night. Hope they do it again in 2023.

They said during the pre race interview with Donnie Moran that 21 years ago, to the day, he was pulling into victory lane after winning the original million. Could it have been because it was the anniversary as to why they ran it Thursday? Just a thought.
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

I'm curious for those of you that are in the loop about driver contracts and such...after taxes and Lance Landers gets his cut (& possibly crew bonuses), how much will Davenport actually see of the 1,002,022? Did Donnie Moran own his own team and equipment when he won it? If he did, that would be a big (at least to me) difference in the financial windfalls to both drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I did not watch it. What happened to T-MAC for you to post heartbreak as he finished 4th. Was he leading at end?
    T-MAC was running in 2nd and giving Davenport a decent run for his money. Chased him down from around a 3 second lead. T-Mac then started to fade as his right rear tire went. The reason he was still 4th is because there were only 5 cars on the lead lap. He pitted under caution, changed his tire, and was still able to pick up one spot in the last few laps.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    T-MAC was running in 2nd and giving Davenport a decent run for his money. Chased him down from around a 3 second lead. T-Mac then started to fade as his right rear tire went. The reason he was still 4th is because there were only 5 cars on the lead lap. He pitted under caution, changed his tire, and was still able to pick up one spot in the last few laps.
    Probably enough to buy a steer or two for the ranch.

No clue what his deal is, but 25-30% used to be a good guess.