Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've watched him more in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 2 years, and the more I see him the less I like him. His starts are ridiculous. Why they don't penalize him is beyond me, but they eat his antics up..."You never know what Terbo is gonna do."

He's lucky Chad is a nice guy (from what I hear), but he's gotta run out of luck sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    I've watched him more in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 2 years, and the more I see him the less I like him. His starts are ridiculous. Why they don't penalize him is beyond me, but they eat his antics up..."You never know what Terbo is gonna do."He's lucky Chad is a nice guy (from what I hear), but he's gotta run out of luck sometime soon.
    Tonight's slide job bull$h!t is the 3rd or 4th maybe more he has pulled in the last 3 weeks. Someone needs to stuff this j@ckA$$ in the wall a couple time to teach him a lesson. He is NOT a professional driver. He is a dirty arse piece of cr@p!!!!

It’s coming-just don’t know when or by who.
    Bronson would take care of business if he tried that with him.

It's just a matter of time before someone gives him what Hank Williams, Jr. called an attitude adjustment. Some people just have to learn respect the old fashioned way.

Its a push pull world

How some people think Bobby is dirtier than Terbo I have no idea. As for the starts, seems to me he feels like he should start the race no matter where he is starting lol. But as long as Lucas is gonna let him get by with it he’ll keep doing it. Easiest driver for me to dislike hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    It's just a matter of time before someone gives him what Hank Williams, Jr. called an attitude adjustment. Some people just have to learn respect the old fashioned way.
    Or as in NASKY they called it a [ Jimmy Spencer TUNE UP] named from the time Jimmy thumped the be snot on out of Kurt Busch for one of his bone head moves ? ?

It is too bad that Chad Simpson got turboed tonight. He had a fast car.

Problem is there is really no one on the Lucas Tour that would be willing to put Terbo in the wall then fight. Most guys on the tour are not looking to throw hands.

Few if any DRIVERS are going to throw punches that are out on tour. You guys need to get your heads out of well Ole Bobby brown gave that boy a beat down after the race. Not going to happen, you may get crews that start pushing battles or a driver that shows up at another trailer to show his displeasure but that's it. If the wild west show was still going on terbo and pierce would have been thumped a long time ago. I will say this, pierce seemingly has cleaned his driving up somewhat. I feel bad for terbo's crew, he throws crap in a corner and hopes it sticks, everyone knows he is in that ride due to family money.

I feel bad for Randall. The repairs he’s gotta be making on the regular and enemies in the garage there making. It’s gotta be the family money that keeps this going. For best motor sports going from Josh and Brandon to this sh**show they got now has gotta be like going from night to day. But money shuts everyone up and keeps things rolling.

I'd tell him to take his money somewhere else and I'd shut the team down before I'd be associated with him anymore.

He's lucky Chad is a nice guy (from what I hear), but he's gotta run out of luck sometime soon.

The same thing Josh Richards thought of about Casey Roberts, until............!!!

Last nights blunder was dirtier than dirty. Karma will come Turbo's way sooner or later.
    Had that been Sheppard, Marlar, or Overton, he would have left him a lane. But let's stuff the guy that owns his own stuff into the wall.
    8/13/16

I see Chad got the "Tough Break" of the race award, or whatever they call it. I think it's $1,000. The result still puts him that much farther back for tonight, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Tonight's slide job bull$h!t is the 3rd or 4th maybe more he has pulled in the last 3 weeks. Someone needs to stuff this j@ckA$$ in the wall a couple time to teach him a lesson. He is NOT a professional driver. He is a dirty arse piece of cr@p!!!!
    Everyone was saying basically the same thing about another entitled spoiled brat in NASKY, Noah Gregson. He drove as if the whole track should bow to his every whim. Last week he went too far overboard and caused a big costly wreck to many while he was knocking just 1 car out of the way. He was fined and docked points over this . Even his car owner [ Dale Jr. ] was in full agreement that a lesson was in order. Perhaps this sanctioning body could learn a lesson from this incident before there are any innocent victims being hurt ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-09-2022 at 09:18 PM.

Didn’t the Conleys give Terbo a tune up at atomic a few years back?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

The same thing Josh Richards thought of about Casey Roberts, until............!!!
    Josh deserved more than he got that night……but he did learn about respect at friendship.

Terbo seems to be a slow learner in that category….he just hasn’t had the right professor yet.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????