Default Track announcers….

I would love to hear track announcers tell the truth about what’s happening on the track. If there is a big rut in one of the turns and a driver hits it and it throws his car in the air or hooks it, just say it. What we hear now is “Driver slid up the track and left the door open” or “The driver got loose in the turn” or “The driver almost spun out”. Is there a law that says the announcer can’t say anything about the giant rut in the turn? Also, if a track is locked down or looks like a cornfield, please stop telling me the track has “character”. Just call it like it is.

Amen brother

They mentioned JD going through the whoop-de-dos. Must be okay to say something.

I also heard numerous times that a driver slid up the track instead of saying the rut through the car up the track.

It does look like a Joey Chitwood Thrill Show there in one and two. If you’ve never driven a race car…that is one hell of a jar to the driver, and complete hell on car components. Nobody at Flo has the nuts to say too much bad about the track….Eldora is making them quite a bit of money and they have a hell of a deal televising from there I’d imagine.

I just wish Dustin Jarrett didn’t sound like he was in the middle of a prostate exam the whole time he’s announcing…

So thankful I found the mute button