Thread: Clint Bowyer

Default Clint Bowyer

I wonder what the deal is. Did he get in trouble with FOX or is something wrong with him or his family? I suspect he’s been fired but it’s just a hunch. Hoping everyone in his family is healthy.

I hope he didn't get fired because, he's fun to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I hope he didn't get fired because, he's fun to listen to.
    Did your friend get an ID yet ?

AT 5:40 AM
    An investigation is complete following a crash involving Emporia, Kansas native and former NASCAR Cup Series driver Clint Bowyer. A 47-year-old woman died in the crash.

The crash was reported just before 9 p.m. on Sunday, June 5, near U.S. 54 and Missouri Highway 242 near Osage Beach, Missouri.

According to a crash report from the Lake Ozark Police Department, Bowyer was driving westbound on U.S. 54 and was approaching Missouri 242 when he struck a woman walking on the ramp.

The crash report states once Bowyer realized the crash occurred, he immediately hit his brakes. He called 911 and helped point first responders to the female victim who was pronounced dead at the scene. The woman has been identified as Mary Jane Simmons, of Camdenton, Missouri.

Bowyer’s vehicle was reported to have sustained heavy front driver side damage and major damage to the windshield directly in front of the driver seat.

The crash report states Bowyer showed zero signs of impairment and provided a roadside sample of .000 blood alcohol content.

A crystalline substance was found where the female victim’s belongings were located and is believed to be methamphetamine, according to the report. She was believed to be under the influence of drugs, according to the crash report.

Wowsa. Prayers for everyone involved.

Yeah, what a nightmare. Prayers.

That's horrible. Hope he doesn't have bad flashbacks. That's a tough one to get over especially with victim being hit on driver side