Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    "they" being the cell phone service providers that own the local towers? Do, you really think they are going to spend hundreds of thousands, or even millions to add more capacity for a once or twice a year issue? I may be wrong, but I seriously doubt it. Think of it this way, 99.9% of the time the nearby residents have more than ample bandwidth.
    From a safety and security standpoint it is a “Must” to fix this issue. The World 100 had 30+% more fans in attendance than the Million/Dream weekend. There were little to no issues for last years World.
    These companies are making billions so yes I think they can spend a few thousand to fix this problem that worked well just a year ago.
    Eldora Speedway has more than 2 races that bring in thousands of fans as well as brings millions to their local economy. This is another reason to invest in the cell phone infrastructure.
    We as fans should not have to switch companies to be able to utilize the services while attending Eldora Speedway.

In the gas, I'm not saying what the cell phone service providers should do, I saying realistically what they are likely to do. And to me, realistically, it doesn't look like they will do anything. Like you said these are multi-billion dollar companies and there's less than a hand full of them that basically control the whole deal. I don't see any incentive for them to do anything here.