Ryan Timms Tops POWRi 410 c.i Sprint Car Action at Lake Ozark
Buffalo Wild Wings Triple Crown Up Next

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (06/14/22) – Ryan Timms piloted his CitGard Engine Oil / driveWFX.com No. 5T CITGO / Hampel Oil / Western Flyer Xpress / Mystik Lubricants / Eagle Chassis/ Rider Racing Engine Sprint Car to his fifth win of the season on Saturday night.

His latest conquest came with the POWRi Outlaw Sprint League at Missouri’s Lake Ozark Speedway as the series held it’s first-ever event.

“It was another busy weekend, where we had to dodge Mother Nature, but we managed to get three races in the books. We won at Lake Ozark Speedway and finished no worse than fourth, so it was definitely a good weekend for our team. It was really cool to win the first-ever POWRi 410 c.i. Wing Outlaw Sprint League event,” Timms said. “I’m looking forward to the three-race weekend coming up at Jackson (Motorplex) and Husets (Speedway), and we’re going to take our best shot at the $10,000 bonus for winning all three races. As always a big thank you goes out all of our great marketing partners.”

With Friday’s opener at Lake Ozark Speedway (Eldon, Mo.) rained out, Ryan Timms made a last-minute stop at Jacksonville Speedway (Jacksonville, Ill.) to compete with the Midwest Open Wheel Association (MOWA) Sprint Cars.

After starting the night with a heat race victory, Timms maneuvered forward four spots in the 25-lap feature to place third. He followed Jake Neuman and Joe B. Miller across the line.

Trekking to Lake Ozark Speedway (Eldon, Mo.) on Saturday, Timms joined the Lucas Oil POWRi 410 c.i. Wing Outlaw Sprint League competitors at the Missouri oval.

With 20 entries converged at the 1/3-mile oval, Ryan followed up the second-fastest lap in time trials with a second-place finish in his heat race.

Overtaking fellow front-row starter Brady Bacon near the midway point of the 25-lap feature, Timms kept Bacon and a hard-charging Blake Hahn at bay to capture his first-career Lucas Oil POWRi 410 c.i. victory and his fifth overall win of the 2022 campaign.

He scored the $5,000 payday ahead of Bacon, Hahn, Roger Crockett, and Garret Williamson.

For the weekend finale on Sunday afternoon at Huset’s Speedway (Brandon, S.D.), Ryan secured his spot into the Casey’s 410 Outlaw Sprint Car feature with a heat race victory. Wheeling his way into the Top-5, Timms improved six spots in the 25-lap affair to register a fourth-place finish.

Full results from the week are available at www.MidwestOpenWheel.com, www.POWRi.com, and www.HusetsSpeedway.com .

The upcoming weekend – June 17-19 – has Timms again eyeing a busy slate with three events scheduled at two tracks. On Friday and Saturday The Border Battle presented by Trelleborg takes center stage at Jackson (Minn.) Motorplex with complete shows for the Northern Outlaw Sprint Association (NOSA) 410 c.i. Sprint Cars. On Sunday evening the Border Battle presented by Dakota Supply takes the team back to Husets Speedway.

A $10,000 Buffalo Wild Wings Triple Crown bonus is on the line if a driver can sweep all three events.

Ryan Timms Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include CitGard, CITGO, Mystik Lubricants, Hampel Oil, Western Flyer Xpress, driveWFX.com, Xpress Truck Sales, Rider Racing Engines, Griffin Fishing Charters and Lodge, Premier Truck Group, Impact Racing, Factory Kahne by Schure Built, 947-Eyes, Bell Helmets, KR Performance Fuels LLC, Outlaw Wings, AFD Graphix, Inefte Sports, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Ryan Timms Racing please visit the team website at www.RyanTimmsRacing.com as well as the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/RyanTimmsRacing/, www.instagram.com/ryantimms_5t/ and twitter.com/RyanTimms_5T .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)