Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    Add: Brandon Overton #76, chub Frank #1*, Tyler dietz #77, Levi yetter #9 Kenny schaltenbrand #29, Matt Lux #21, Darryl charlier #3rk, Logan zarin #1z, Tommy beck #91. Iím sure there will be some northern pa cars as well.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    scratch mike benedum
    Why's that? Site still says Lernerville.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Why's that? Site still says Lernerville.
    Can't make it Thursday so they said it will mess their points up.not worth it

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    460

    Default

    I wonder how the 3 day format with only 1 good payday affects non lucas regulars coming. Youve gotta line up against some pretty stout competition for 2 days for only 6 grand, then only a handful of guys are making "good money" on saturday night. Might not be worth the risk for the guys who don't legitimately think they can win

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    White Hall, WV
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Can't make it Thursday so they said it will mess their points up.not worth it
    Pretty sure Lernerville uses the best result from the 2 prelim. days for the Saturday heat line up. You can suck one night and be great the other and still have a good starting spot for the Saturday heats. It is not an average of the 2 nights of qualifying. Lame excuse if you ask me.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Pretty sure Lernerville uses the best result from the 2 prelim. days for the Saturday heat line up. You can suck one night and be great the other and still have a good starting spot for the Saturday heats. It is not an average of the 2 nights of qualifying. Lame excuse if you ask me.
    It switched from your best night to points last year.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    White Hall, WV
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    It switched from your best night to points last year.
    Got it, Thanks

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    290

    Default

    A national touring race shouldn't pay less than $10k to win/$1k to start anymore, qualifying days or not. The costs are just too extreme these days.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Pennsboro, WV
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    A national touring race shouldn't pay less than $10k to win/$1k to start anymore, qualifying days or not. The costs are just too extreme these days.
    I'm 100 percent on board with that statement.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    54 supers, 56 crates. Pits are jam packed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.