Mike Mataragas Races to Sycamore Speedway Checkers
Three DIRTcar Summernationals Events Set for This Week

DeKalb, Illinois (06/14/22) – In just his second start of the 2022 campaign Mike Mataragas piloted his Mike Kors Motorsports No. 1m Keyser Manufacturing / XR1 Rocket Chassis by MME / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to the feature victory at Sycamore (Ill.) Speedway.

“I was under the weather for most of May, but I’m finally starting to feel like myself again,” Mataragas said. “It feels so good to back in the driver’s seat and to get the win. Hopefully, I can build on this momentum during the second half of the season.”

Mike Mataragas returned to Sycamore Speedway (Maple Park, Ill.) on Saturday afternoon to pilot his Integra Racing Shocks No. 1M Late Model.

Outrunning fast-qualifier and heat winner Sean Mattingly in the feature, Mike raced to his first win of the season. He finished ahead of Greg Cantrell Jr., Lyle Zanker, Dale Markham, and Mattingly.

For full results from this event, please visit www.SycamoreSpeedway.com .

The upcoming weekend has Mataragas gearing up for three DIRTcar Summer Nationals events. The team plans to open the weekend on Thursday night at Davenport (Iowa) Speedway with a $5,000-to-win program before invading Fairbury (Ill.) Speedway on Saturday night for a $10,000-to-win affair. The weekend will draw to a close on Sunday evening at Sycamore Speedway with a $5,000-to-win race.

For more information on the events, please visit www.DIRTcarSummerNationals.com .

Mike Mataragas would like to thank Mike Kors Racing, Mike Mataragas Enterprises, Keyser Manufacturing, FK Rod Ends, Rocket Chassis, Cyclone Graphics, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)’s Body Shop, Go Lithium Batteries, Integra Shocks, Clements Racing Engines, Wilwood Brakes, Five Star Bodies, Fast Shafts, AutoMeter, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Simpson Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Midwest, Earnhardt Technologies Group, K-B Carburetors, Daugherty Motorsports, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Mike Mataragas, please point your browsers to www.MikeMataragas.com and also follow along on social media at http://www.facebook.com/mmenterprises1 and http://twitter.com/MMataragas .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)