Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drag Queens

Default Drag Queens

They're coming for your children!!!!

Sleepy Joe says you better cooperate or you're school meal funding will be cut!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Or a total lack of respect for The Bible ? ?

The groomers hate being referred to as groomers but hey, it is what it is. Grooming.

Kids are so darn impressionable at the age of 5,6,7. Ask a kindergartner what they want to be when they grow up. After the fireman makes the school visit, a fireman. Used to be some wanted to be cops (I dunno anymore). Hey, some even went through a dinosaur phase and wanted to be a dinosaur. I wanted to be a race car driver (before I understood money) and then I settled on law enforcement because I was too lazy to work and too chicken to steal.

Point is, this can be very impressionable to some kids and they know it. That's why they take advantage of every chance they get with their grooming. My God, if I had a kid come home from school at that age I'd flip if they told me they wanted to be some kind of cross-dresser. Beyond that, what the he!! is with all these teachers thinking they need to involve little kids so much in their personal lives?

When I was 7 I was in second grade and I barely remember who my teacher was. The two things I remember from the year was learning cursive writing using that line script paper (so you got the large case and small case correctly sized) and the other was the first Earth Day. They told me back then that we'd be running low on food in the 80s, starving in the 90s, and the next Ice Age was coming around the year 2000. I did the math and figured the end of my days was coming around age 37 for me. That I remember, how wrong they were about the next Ice Age. Well, I still have good hand writing so I got something out if it. A lot of young people today can't even formulate a legal signature but hey, it's important to know who your teacher goes to bed with and how the decide to get it on.

There's that old saying, those who do - do, those who can't - teach. It is more than that. There are just a lot of freaks that get into education nowadays, especially early childhood education. From my experiences I always said that people with a lot of issues gravitated into things like psychology. No kidding, I've met some messed up shrinks in my time. Maybe they thought since they were messed up themselves they would get into it to figure themselves out and then - help others. But teachers today really come from the fringes too. The amount of people that come from the alphabet soup community has to be very high compared to the overall percentages in society. Why the he!! else would they think that this stuff is so great?
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

My grand daughter would probably kick that guy square in the nutz if he got in her space like that…..she’s 8

Morgs always keeping it real, great post.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thanks BBQ.

Think about this one. Let's say there's a kindergartner who wants to identify as a pirate. Do you want to be the parent(s) who have to schedule the surgery to have that one eye plucked out and one leg amputated and replaced with a wooden stem? Not me!

Maybe it is okay to tell a kid, "No."
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Identify as a dead person of collect your own big life insurance policy!!!!

next time they come to the area we have our baseball bats ready...this special felling gonna feel special!!!!!!!!!!!! Be all u wanna be, just dont mess with the kids...cops have been told not to bother so we must take JUSTICE in our own hands...this special feeling aint going away tomorrow they must understand the feelings that come with being special...........the GOOD with the BAD...........remember ur special!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol stay away from the kids fruity mcfruitcake!!!! IM sure ur shrink told ya so!!!!!!!!!

Identify as a dead person of collect your own big life insurance policy!!!!
    Or be able to collect benefits and vote for the leader of the free world………

Today's observation: A Woke Bank will become a broke bank!!!

How do teachers and schools allow this crap? Sitting in the background smiling with a soul owned by Satan I guess.

Show and Tell days sure have changed from back in my day!
    Here's my little home on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AmickRacing
    Home Page
    http://www.AmickRacing.com

NOT the lack of ''respect'' for the ''law'' just a LACK OF RESPECT TO THY SELF AN NATURE ITS SELF!!!!

How do teachers and schools allow this crap? Sitting in the background smiling with a soul owned by Satan I guess.
    Drag Queen, Drag Queen you say ? ? Funny, that creature don't look anything like Linda Vaughn ? ?

Today's observation: A Woke Bank will become a broke bank!!!
    Dam you mister BJustice.. yes all banks will go belly up! There things going on in china right NOW with banks, But of course they would NOT broadcast that on much of any news here in ''beloved america'' ....... It'll probably start on a Friday. The banks will announce a security action necessitating their computers to go offline all weekend.Digital money will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    NOT the lack of ''respect'' for the ''law'' just a LACK OF RESPECT TO THY SELF AN NATURE ITS SELF!!!!
    This is well said Nate……..bravo sir.

Looks like the Joker from Batman with a wig.
    8/13/16

Here is something the left will hate.
    They are nothing but perverted freaks who need mental health treatment. Obviously they have no business being around children.

Or be able to collect benefits and vote for the leader of the free world………

More like.........get paid to vote for Democrats!

The system is rigged against conservative Republicans!

your fooling nobody but your own self 25zero..... system is rigged against all of us, if we are not born into the 1% of knuckle hearted richey fools we will be well targets for the ultra rich!