Default Jason Feger - What the heck?

Feger has really been impressive lately. He ran great at Eldora. He's gotten off to a great start on the Summer Nationals. He was pretty much invisible for a couple of years. I kind of remember something was up with him on a personal level. Maybe I am wrong on that, but what a turn around. Really happy for him.

He impressed me at Eldora.

Maybe being a new parent has something to do with it? For those who have, it can be a pretty significant change in life, sort of gives you a new perspective on things...re-energizes you. But I could be wrong...

Regardless, I agree, he has looked more like I would expect him to as of late.

The Longhorn/ProPower combo sure seems to fit his style and is working for now. I didn’t think he ever felt comfortable in that MB. It was so weird seeing him running the bottom.

The Longhorn definitely fits him as of now. Seems to run well anywhere on the track. We'll see how long it lasts.
    8/13/16

I have said it before and i will say again he needs to race local and stay with one chasis figure stuff out then go back out on tour jason is a great guy not taking that away from him have known him a long time.

Jason has one of the best tire guys in the country his crew. He's helped Kent Robinson and Weiss in the past. After that Jason left those guys, their performances fell off big time.

Thanks for all the insights, guys. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Jason has one of the best tire guys in the country his crew. He's helped Kent Robinson and Weiss in the past. After that Jason left those guys, their performances fell off big time.
    Yes, Feger’s new crew chief has a storied history in the sport. He climbed the fence at Eldora as Dan Schlieper’s main guy. (World 100). He’s also done stints with Bloomer, Pierce and a few others along with the above mentioned. Feger has wanted to work with him for a long time and it’s finally come to fruition.
    He knows his stuff and is definitely a big factor in the overall improvement of Team 25.

Love seeing the 25 competitive again but needs to be more aggressive, the Peoria race was his to win and gave it away.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Love seeing the 25 competitive again but needs to be more aggressive.
    Totally agree. It showed at Eldora.
    8/13/16

8th to 2nd last night. Very impressive.