Default Cameras freezing at finish line on final lap

I hate this practice and seems that every streaming service does it. It don’t matter if the leader is over a straight away ahead in the lead, on the last lap the camera will find them and stop at the finish line. I get watching the leader win it in an A main feature, but no need to freeze the camera at the finish line.

Mic drop........or freezing the camera angle at the start line and not showing the mad dash into turn one, on the initial starts!

I've been complaining about this for years. The only time it works is when the camera is in turn one looking down the straight.

Or just zoom out sp we can see the whole track

And quit zooming in on the winner of the heat races at the finish line........show the other 4-5 cars racing for position!

They did it tonight at Smokey Mt. Dilner even said, "we'll stick with the battle for the transfer" and at that exact moment, they switched to Madden already in the first turn after having taken the checkers. They must have gotten this director from girls softball or something. They certainly don't know anything about covering a race.