Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Scottie think he too Hottie

Bloomquist showed up late again last night. Smoky mountain speedway is relatively close to his shop. Basically his home track. Pretty lame nonsense. Late model racing is big time now. The other competitors are there on time. Scottie isn’t too hottie to follow the rules.

And when will a series send him home for not following the rules?

I'm wondering when people started becoming the first to comment on their own thread.

Scottie is a moron who loves attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox's Son View Post
    Between him, dirty bobby and junk ppv... what would you old ladies on here have to worry over ? ? 
    As long as I don’t have to worry about 45 password log ins..

When is enough ? He is over stepping it a bit now a days with the shenanigans

Is your love for old bloopers over? You said last year you loved the ole hippie ? ? 
    It reminds me of that there song by The Bellamy Brothers about The Old Hippy. It says he is living in the Twilight Zone and don't know what to , Should he cling onto the old or Grab onto the new ?

Planet Zero in Mooresburg is a disaster and it’s a miracle that they show up at any races.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    When is enough ? He is over stepping it a bit now a days with the shenanigans
    Is your love for old bloopers over? You said last year you loved the ole hippie ? ? 
    He was referring to you, not Scott ya dingleberry.
    8/13/16

Maybe there was a good reason this time?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I like Scott. He is good to the fans but he needs to respect the basics. Show up on time, etc etc. if hot laps start at 6:30 you should be ready to rock n roll at 6:30

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I like Scott. He is good to the fans but he needs to respect the basics. Show up on time, etc etc. if hot laps start at 6:30 you should be ready to rock n roll at 6:30
    To the MOON ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    To the MOON ! !
    Racing career = to the moon Alice. (Dude could still win if he wanted too)

The Bloomer guy made 900 dollar for his effort last night. How long do you think that will hold him over for ?

The Bloomer guy made 900 dollar for his effort last night. How long do you think that will hold him over for ?
    Good point and show money won’t happen much longer unless the results are better

I was thinkin that he might find himself a sugar mamma, but after the way he looked in the moon video with his companion, i don't know whether he likes girls or not ? ? The looked like they might be " GOOD BUDDYS " ? ?

I was thinkin that he might find himself a sugar mamma, but after the way he looked in the moon video with his companion, i don't know whether he likes girls or not ? ? The looked like they might be " GOOD BUDDYS " ? ?
    Funny. And he got male strippers chasing him too 😜

You know the day is probably going to come when Scott wins another race. Boy when it does happen, I say it goes 8 pages of people praising him. If he gets some luck I say he may just pull one out of hat. Who knows, I wouldn't take that bet. He's lost drive, purpose and a lot more. Pulls in late, misses drivers meetings, at the million he didn't know what heat race he was in. I doubt if team zero race cars could survive with him running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You know the day is probably going to come when Scott wins another race. Boy when it does happen, I say it goes 8 pages of people praising him. If he gets some luck I say he may just pull one out of hat. Who knows, I wouldn't take that bet. He's lost drive, purpose and a lot more. Pulls in late, misses drivers meetings, at the million he didn't know what heat race he was in. I doubt if team zero race cars could survive with him running the show.
    Crazy operation but yes they might still win a race again

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Maybe he will draw the pole in the most notorious 1 lane track that ends up shortened if the electric goes out or it rains ? ? And then many will sing his praises ? ? LOLOL